Multiple Lifeguards: Sister

MULTIPLE LIFEGUARDS: SISTER

Being the only girl on the lifeguarding team I was adored. All the boys cared for me as if I was there little sister and were extremely protective of me. It wasn't because I was the first girl on the team, apparently it was because I was innocent, which I laughed at. It was both a blessing and a curse, it came in handy with pervy beach goers who would be reprimanded by the boys, however it was a curse as the boys stopped me taking risks when they were around, for instance when the surf had waves as large as 10ft they wouldn't let me out to ride them worried for my safety even though I was more than capable on a surfboard.

It was New Years Day and Mouse , Whippet and I had taken it upon ourselves to rouse all the hungover souls who had stayed the night at Bondi.

We each took it in turns to poke at the passed out bodies, laughing hard when Mouse got puked on by a still wasted girl. "Looks like your curse is going to haunt you for this year as well" Whippet joked as I howled in laughter
"Tower to blue rhino" crackled Deano through my radio

"Yeah blue rhino here, go ahead" I replied

"There seems to be a guy near South Bondi going around harassing some of the women, I don't know if it's a problem yet but just go have a look just in case" came through my radio.

"Sure, we'll go check it out" I replied before telling Mouse and Whippit about our situation.

As we neared South Bondi we could see a guy in his late 20s approaching women still asleep on the beach. He was getting pretty touchy feely with some of the women who were pretty knocked out from last nights celebrations.

When Whippit stopped the rhino I got out and approached the man and and said "mate whatever touchy feely thing you were doing was not on".

"Why not huh, just a women anyway, who care them ugly ass girls don't need me touching em anyway, they don't deserve my touch" the guy argues back.

Whippit came up to me and whispered into my ear while pointing to a group of girls "those girls want to lodge a complaint, I radioed the tower and coppers should be here soon."

"Sir, would you like to accompany me to the tower while we wait for the police to arrive?" I said calmly to the man.

"Police, what bullshit is this huh? I've done nothing wrong!" He yelled as he got into my face. Mouse was about to come ease the situation but I gave him a look and shook my head meaning that I had it under control.

"Their lodging a complaint about you harassing them" I replied almost bored.

smack.

The guy had punched me across the face.

My legs gave out under me as I collapsed on the sand holding the right hand side of my face. Mouse was the first to react wrapping his arms around the guys back to hold the guy back. Whippit had rushed to my side and tried to talk to me but I was in to much shock to hear anything he was saying.

Meanwhile in the tower all the boys were at first shocked on what they had just witnessed. However there shock was soon replaced by anger. How dare someone hurt their princess (y/n).

The black rhino had been dispatched and was being driven wildly by Maxi with Harries in the passenger side.

The whole right side of my face throbbed in pain and I could feel blood slowly drip onto my shoulder. I stared blankly in front of me and barely noticed when another rhino arrived and Maxi and Harries jumped out. I barely saw Harries go to Mouse's side to help control the guy that hit me.

It wasn't the pain that had put me into shock it was the memory of one of my ex boyfriends who had a terrible temper and a tendency to hit me when he was angry.

I slowly could start hearing again and distinguished Whippit saying something along the lines of "she's gone into shock, let's get her back to the tower" before I felt myself getting picked by Maxi.

"I'm fine now" I croaked out to Maxi who was still carrying me.

He looked down at me and smiled before saying "of course you are you're (y/n)".

As soon as we made it back to the tower I was gently placed on the medical bed before my cut was being cleaned out with saline solution and gauze was being placed over it.

Once I was completely back to normal Hoppo came up to me, I looked to Hoppo as a fatherly figure as my dad had been extremely good friends with Hoppo before he dies when I was 13. "How ya feeling (y/n) and don't bullshit me with all that I'm okay stuff because I've known you too long for that to work on me" he said cracking a light smile.

"I'm not really sure to be honest, yeah the hit hurt but it was the memory it brought up which was worse" I replied my voice shaking.

Hoppo merely nodded his head before giving me a big hugwhich I gladly accepted.

It wasn't too long until all the boys were hugging me and some even giving me sloppy kissed to the cheek. The asshole who had hit me was taken away by police and everything went back to normal, well as normal as it could be at Bondi.

~~~~~~
Not sure how much I like this one.

Christmas is pretty much over in Australia so I decided to give my reader a little present.

simone xx