Multiple Lifeguards: Lifeguard Challenge

MULTIPLE LIFEGUARDS: LIFEGUARD CHALLENGE

(Y/N) could feel excitement run through her veins as she started running with Bisho and Harries, the 3 of them had the biggest handicap this year. (Y/N) had been the junior open water swim champion for 6 years in a row when she was younger and had distinguished herself as one of the best runners Bondi had ever seen.

(Y/N) quickly left the 2 men in her dust as she ran, her pace was fast yet steady and she didn't look like tiring any time soon. (Y/N) was making up her handicap in record time as she passed some lifeguards who had started earlier than her. She laughed as she heard others swear under their breath as she ran past them.

When (Y/N) made it to Tamarama she ripped off her running shoes and ran down to the shore, wading into the water before diving in. She powered through the surf, proving why she was the junior open water swim champion for over half a decade. She had caught up to the majority of the lifeguards and soon passed the main group. (Y/N) soon found herself in open water, away from the pack and swimming her way towards a possible victory. 

As she swam into Bronte she noticed the considerably worse conditions, the surf was rough and unforgiving as waves beat against both the rocks and shore. As (Y/N) ran onto the beach and towards her board she saw Reidy grabbing his own. "Jesus Christ how did you get here so quickly?" He asked laughing,

"I might just be an okay swimmer and runner?"(Y/N) replied laughing along as she grabbed the 10 kilo rescue board. She lugged the board to the surf and attempted to start paddling before being wiped out like many other guards. As (Y/N) finally felt like she was making some progress she saw a board racing towards her head in her peripheral vision.

By the time (Y/N) realised it was too late the board had come barreling right into the side of her head causing her to almost black out. She felt herself falloff her bard and get washed to shore, disoriented and barely conscious.

 (Y/N) spluttered on the shore as the tide went up and water continually washed over her face. A woman approached her and (Y/N) could barely understand the words coming out of the strangers mouth.(Y/N) blinked sluggishly trying to focus but it did nothing to relieve the blurriness she was seeing. She shivered and saw another figure approach and determined it to be Hoppo who crouched down next to the fallen lifeguard.

She spluttered again as more sea water made it's way into her mouth as she tried to talk. Hoppo placing a hand on her shoulder "It's alright 

(Y/N) don't speak yet, we're gonna move you away from the shore now." Both Deano and Itchy had seen what had happened and had gone over to help. The 3 lifeguards helped (Y/N) up and began to lead her to the beach.

 (Y/N) felt another wave of dizziness overcome her and she began to stumble, the 3 lifeguards tightening their grips on the woman to stop her falling over. As they lay her down on the sand (Y/N)'s vision slowly came back but the disorientation and dizziness stayed. Her eyelids fluttered as Hoppo began asking her some questions.

"Do you remember what happened?" The head lifeguard asked,

"I- I was lying down on my board and then all I remember was seeing another board coming straight for me."(Y/N) replied trying her best to look up at Hoppo. She groaned in pain as a towel was placed on her shivering form, her head felt like it was being smashed repeatedly with a sledge hammer. Deano was holding her neck as they waited for Hoppo to get a spinal board and neck brace. 

"My head hurts so much and I seriously cannot see straight."(Y/N) groaned when asked where she hurt the most. While keeping her neck steady Deano kept talking to (Y/N), constantly reassuring and comforting the scared woman.

Kerrbox had come over from the jetski after seeing Deano, "How you doing (Y/N)?" Kerrbox questioned,

"Not good I think, I'm so dizzy."(Y/N) let out a half laugh and Kerrbox called for the oxygen. 

Hoppo returned and soon Deano was lifting up (Y/N)'s neck so Kerrbox could put the neck brace on her. An oxygen mask was also placed onto her face and (Y/N) took several deep breaths before she was rolled onto the spinal board and secured. 

Her body was wrapped in foil and soon the board was lifted and she was placed on the stretcher before being rolled into the back of the ambulance. 

//

a week later

 When (Y/N) walked into the tower for the first time in a week she was met with a chorus of cheers. "She's back!" Bisho proclaimed causing (Y/N) to start laughing,

"I was concussed not dead Bisho" (Y/N) replied causing the other guys in the tower to laugh.   (Y/N) shook her head, taking a seat.

"You gave us a scare (Y/N), honestly we had no idea what shape you were in, when we got you on the beach it was pretty bad. Saying that we've missed you around the tower, so welcome back." Hoppo told (Y/N), patting her shoulder.

 (Y/N) looked up at her boss and smiled before grabbing a pair of binoculars and getting to work.

Actually so mad at Wattpad rn, I was looking at my requests chapter and suddenly Wattpad crashed on my mac and when I logged back into Wattpad it was gone. Like bitch tf???? So basically I've lost all the requests but hopefully I can get the chapter back.

Also I hate myself so much for being so inactive, I seriously don't know when I'll be able to get another chapter up but I'll try my absolute best. 

This chapter is dog shit and not even edited but I found it so I'm deciding to publish it????