You're Kellin' Me

Blue's POV
---------

I stepped out the car, only to face a big, Victorian looking building with flowers around the door and a 'Main Office' sign. My mother got my suitcase out the car and gave it to me. "We're doing this for your own good. You're on your own from here." She stepped into the car and waved at me as they drove off into the distance.

I pressed the bell at the main office. Tomorrow is the first day of school so many people would come here tomorrow but I guess I was early. Well at least I won't be the only new student. The door suddenly swung open, revealing a lady with a comforting smile who was about 30 with bright pink hair. She was cover in tattoos and piercings too. Well that was unexpected.

"Welcome to Syn Academy" well unusual looks for a unusual school. Seriously? 'Syn Academy.' I greeted her with a smile in return. "Come on in. Oh can I have your name?"
"It's Blue" I replied. I looked around the places while she found whatever she was looking for, for me. It seemed more modern on the inside- a big flat screen TV, warm lighting, speakers which were currently playing a Nirvana song. I noticed some students walking around, they also had piercings and tattoos. Weird, but I could get used to this.

"Here are your keys and your room mate will be here to show you around soon." She spoke as she handed me my keys. I thanked her and took a seat in a chair.

"You must be Blue," a cute guy with a big strip of red in his black hair  introduced himself, "I'm Kellin. Your new roommate." Well he seems nice.

I followed him to our room while he told me about the school. He seems shy. I opened the door and dragged my suitcase inside."Hey I'm gonna let you unpack but there is a party tonight if you wanna come?" I smiled "Of course, I'll come."  Finally, a party after so long. "Good, I'll come back in an hour so be ready"

I quickly put away my cloths and jewellery which only took me 20 minutes. After that I showered, put on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans a Blink 182 shirt and a flannel over it which I paired with my black creepers. I quickly did my makeup and was done just in time as Kellin walked through the door.

"Ready?" I nodded and took his hand as he led me away from the school, into some trees. I could hear the faint sound of music from the distance. As we came to a clearing I noticed a Bonfire and something that looked like a.... tour bus?

-----------
Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Tell me who you want me to include in the story (band members, ships). And please give the story shoutouts so more people read it.

❌ Blue ❌