First day

I am so nervous about today... What if people don't like me and i become a loner? No, i have to think positively. Today is the start of something new, something great.
I get up and open my curtains only to be faced with a gloomy sky. Okay, got to wear some tumblr outfit today... after my shower, I finally decided on light blue ripped jeans, a white t-shirt with a wolf printed on it and finally my favourite dark blue levis denim jacket. I did my signature dark red lips and heavy eyeliner and i was all ready.
I headed out of my room to find Kellin sitting on the sofa with 2 cups of coffee. "Good morning, i made you coffee," said Kellin, he is so sweet. I thanked him, he makes amazing coffee. After having coffee and talking for a bit, we decided to head to lessons. I had Business studies first but Kellin had PE so we parted ways and i was left standing alone in front of my classroom door. There were some people already there but i was still a bit early and i really didn't want to go inside.
Upon entering the classroom, my name was called out by none other than Gerard himself. He was sitting with one of his friends, who i didn't know. He called me over and asked me to come sit next to him. He introduced me to his friend, Frank. God, Frank was so cute. He wore black skinny jeans, a studded belt, a white shirt and fingerless skeleton gloves. He also had a nose ring and his hair was shaved and bleached on the sides, kinda like a death-hawk.
We talked throughout our lesson and turns out, Frank and i have all the same lessons! Frankie, Gee and I all exchanged numbers before going to our next lessons. Frankie and I had PE, in which we played dodgeball- my favourite game ever. I managed to get Frankie out at least 4 times but he refused to leave the game.
As i entered the lunch hall, i heard my name being called several times from the same direction. I looked up to see Pete, Gee, Frankie, Andy, Kellin and other people sitting on one huge table, they must have joined at least 3 tables together to to do that. I walked over to them after getting my pizza, fruit salad and berry smoothie at the food bar. I sat next to Andy who greeted me with a warm smile. I am actually really enjoying myself at this school, i can't believe i was so reluctant to come here. "So Blue, we hear a certain Mr. Popular has a crush on you..." What the hell is Ashley talking about? Everyones attention drifted towards me. I've only  been here a day and a half. Who could it be?

----------------------------------------------
So i had lost my password to this account but i finally managed to find it and get back in. Im sorry for not updating for like 6 months. The updates will be more regular if people want me to carry on this story. Hope you like it.
X Blue X