Locker Room Incident

Cooper's POV
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was late, like really late. Class has just started, and I'm still at my house. Though it didn't matter much, it was history. I know more than my history teacher of course, I've been on this Earth for thousands of years. But still I'd hate to ruin my perfect record. I gulped down my morning blood, and decided I would teleport.

And in a flash I was in my seat at the back of the classroom. The teacher was stacking papers as he spoke.

"Well I see Cooper decided not to attend class today" he grinned and didn't seem to notice me. I cleared my throat loudly "uh sir I'm actually right here" he looked up in shock. The whole room of kids began to laugh at the old guy. "Oh sorry, guess I didn't see you there" some dude snickered and spoke up.

"Mr. Higgins I think you're gettin pretty old" everyone else laughed along with him. Mr. Higgins frowned "settle down class, you're gonna get like this once you're older."

"Nope I'm gonna die young" a girl announced "What sucking dick" a boy said. And again the whole room filled with laughter. I let out a small chuckle as the class insulted each other.

"Okay settle down class!" The teacher shouted causing the room to fall silent. "Thank you" he said calmly before picking up a stack of papers. He smiled "I've just moved the test to today, so you better be ready" everyone in the room groaned but me as he passed out the test.

And it was quite easy.

The day went by quickly as I was at my last class, good old gym. It was nice because it was the only class I had with my beloved Fae. Plus it was the easiest class with history in second place.

I rested my head on my knee bored because I was already done with my laps while the others were still running. Coach Taylor sighed deeply and walked inside the gym. She looked at me and smiled.

"Ah Cooper, your the only one of my girls who are actually athletic" she looked out at the field "Fae is a great runner, but she just doesn't try." I looked out at the field to see Fae was only walking as another girl sped past her. Then that same girl fell face first into the dirt.

"Ah crap" Coach Taylor ran over to the girl's aid, as the other just carried on avoiding the area around her. From where I could see, it seemed as if the girl ate the dirt. It would be great if it were in slow motion. Cause wow did that look like it'd hurt.

"Hey Cooper" I was jolted out of thoughts as I looked up to see Melonie. "Hey Mel" she smiled and sat down next to me on the bleachers.

"How do you run so fast?" I shrugged already knowing the answer. "Practice" I lied, of course I couldn't tell her the real reason. It would be weird if I just said, oh yeah I'm a vamp so I have enchanced abilities and crap. No they'd think I'm insane.

She nodded moving closer to me "You know what I hate?" I shook my head "nope." "I hate that all the female teachers I see aren't attractive, it's always the guy teachers, well some. Only gal teacher that's doable is Coach Taylor." I looked at her with an eyebrow raised "you'd fuck Coach Taylor?" She shrugged "Well yeah, wouldn't you?"

"Yeah I guess" she smiled "see?" Coach Taylor was actually pretty attractive, and to tell you the truth I have caught her checking me out plenty of times. She kind of hinted it a few times, which flattered me.

_

_

_

"Omg Mr. Johnson is so hot," "I know! He had abs did you know that?"