Kidnapped

Fae's POV
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke in a dusty werehouse, my hands and legs tied up. I blinked a few times taking in my surroundings, it was pretty much empty. Except for the crates and chairs, and of course Cooper and Daniel. They were still out cold, leaving me practically alone in here.

"Hey! Cooper, Daniel" I tried to wake them up. Key word, tried.

So I booty scooted to them the best I could and kicked Cooper. She groaned and curled up being stubborn. I kicked harder this time jolting her awake.

"Huh, what?" She got up and rubbed her eyes. "God what happend to you?" She said looking at me "what do you think?"

She only shrugged and looked at Daniel "I'll just go ahead and wake him up then I'll untie you kay." I nodded as she slapped Daniel across the face several times before he woke up.

"Jeez how come they tied you up and not us, not that I'm not thankful, but I just doesn't make much sense" she said and tore through the rope easily.

"You know I warned you Cooper" Daniel said "no you didn't" she turned to him. "Uh yeah I did, I said Poughkeepsie" Cooper only looked at him "What the hell does Poughkeepsie mean?"

He sighed "it means to drop everything and run, have you watched Supernatural?" She shook her head causing us both to look at her incredulously. "You haven't watched Supernatural?" We asked in unison. She shook her head nonchalantly "nope never heard of it."

I gasped "you are dead to me" I said turning away from her. Cooper shrugged as Daniel and I were still slightly angry at her.

We all got up ready to bust out of here, but before we could the werehouse doors opened to show men walking through.

"Not so fast" one of the guys said, then was quickly elbowed by the guy in the very front. "Damn it that was my line" he whispered angrily. "Sorry Adrian" the guy who was elbowed apologized. That was one hell of an entrance.

Adrian cleared his throat "So Cooper, you see that I have trapped you here now." He smiled smugly.

"Not really I could just walk out anytime, I'm not really trapped" Cooper said making the guy mad. "Well! Not with me in your way!" He stomped his foot down. Cooper chuckled "Jeez anger issues dude."

I could imagine smoke coming out of his ears at this point "take her" he commanded. I was suddenly in a flash taken away from her side, and into the arms of one of his men. Cooper opened her mouth to speak, but Adrian held up a hand to shush her.

"You'll be able to do that if you drink human blood guys, cool huh" he grinned turning back to us.

"Now since I'm like every other villain, I'm going to explain to you why I have you here, and targeting Fae." He grinned again.

"It started long ago, when your father Cooper, promised me the oh so sweet blood of Fae's mother. But, your weak father fell for Fae's mother despite having practically no contact with her. So he refused keeping us away from her until she died giving birth to her daughter. That's when he broke and killed himself realizing he was dead anyways." He walked towards me still looking at Cooper.

"Now beautiful Fae is all grown up, with the same sweet blood as her mother" he grabs my chin sniffing my neck. "Ohhh I could just smell it" he grins as Cooper tried to yell curses but nothing came out. God this guy is a major freaking creep. I hate him already.

"And Cooper your father still owes me, so since he's gone you have to pay now. You'll watch, as I drain the life out of her. Because like your father you fell in love with the filthy human, and you are weak. Living off of that cow blood." Did he just say Cooper was in love with me?