Chapter 3 Mandy and Niall's Science class and after school football practice...

Chapter 3...

Good morning class I'm your science teacher Mrs. Kelsey.

Good morning Mrs. Kelsey as the whole class said their good mornings.

Shall we being the lesson Mrs. Kelsey said.

As Mrs. Kelsey was teaching the lesson bout electricity Niall wasn't paying attention at all he kept looking at Mandy he doesn't like science much.

Niall's POV

I wasn't paying attention to Mrs. Kelsey at all I mean I don't like science but Mandy is way more important then this stupid shit.

MR HORAN! as Mrs Kelsey yelled at Niall for not paying attention.

Y-yes Mrs. Kelsey Niall said as he stuttering his words.

I get Mandy is very beautiful and all but we don't flirt in this class Mr Horan you hear me! As Mrs. Kelsey said

Yes Mrs. Kelsey I'm very sorry I'll pay attention now Niall said.

As Mrs. Kelsey handed us a worksheet to work with partners.

Niall would you like to work with me Mandy said as she blushed a little.

Yes yes of course I would love to work with you since you know more bout this work were doing as Niall said with a smile.

As we were working on the worksheets on electricity Niall decided to distract Mandy from her work for a while.

Hey I have football practice after school do you wanna come watch me practice as Niall said with a chuckle.

Oh well sure id love to watch you practice I mean you are the captain of the football team and you play very well Mandy said as she blushed.

Flash forwarding to after school...

It was finally the end the day as everyone went home except Mandy and Niall.

I went outside to sit on the benches to see Niall and his team practice for the football game I mean Niall is quite fit and perfect and all and very good at football Mandy said with a smile.

As Jake and his gang come out the back to the football field they approached Mandy where she was sitting alone on the bench.

Hey there sweetheart what are you doing out here all alone as Jake said with a chuckle.

Jake go away Mandy said with an attitude.

Waiting for someone to drop you home hmm how bout I take you as Jake said grabbing Mandy's wrist and her waists

Jake no leave me alone and for your information I'm here with Niall now let me go! As Mandy yelled trying to escape from jakes grip

Niall's POV

I heard someone yell as I took off my football helmet I seen Mandy yelling and screaming for help I ran to Mandy and Jake.

Hey Jake she said let her go so let her go! As Niall said with an angry voice and look

And what if I don't what are you going to do Horan Jake said with a chuckle.

I'll do this as Niall grabbed Jake from the collar of his shirt and pushing him back to the wall.

Don't you dare come near her Jake as Niall said with a furious voice.

And what if I do huh Jake said

I'll punch you I'll hurt you if you come near her as Niall started punching Jake.

Niall and Jake started to fight as everyone else were chanting them to fight even more as Mandy got scared and worried how badly Niall was getting hurt she ran go grab the coach.

Coach look Niall and Jake are fighting as Mandy said with a worried look.

Oh god not this again as the coach run to Niall and Jake. HEY YOU TWO STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!! As the coach yelled at both Niall and Jake.

Listen Jake stop interfering in out football team now go home Jake as the coach said.

Mandy's POV

I seen Niall really hurt and aching in pain I ran to him to see if he was okay.

Niall are you okay oh god your bleeding as Mandy said with worry in her eyes

Aha I'm fine what's a little bit of blood going to do as Niall said as he chuckled a bit.

Everyone go shower and go home as the coach said

As the whole football team went to the locker room Mandy waited outside the locker for Niall. As everyone was done Niall was the only one left In the locker room.

Mandy got a bit worried bout Niall as she entered the locker room to see Niall sitting on the benches

Niall you okay ? Mandy said with a worried voice

Niall got scared by Mandy.. Hey I'm fine princess I mean Mandy as Niall blushed and smirked.

Well we should get going Niall and I mean it's just us two now but we should really get going Mandy said as she blushed

What's the hurry princess I mean it's just me and you as Niall got closer to Mandy closing the gap between them.

Mr Horan Ms Malik lets go hurry up as the coach said

Niall grabbed his stuff and took Mandy to his car. Would you like to come over to my place Niall said with a smirk

I think I should get going since Zayn is probably worried about me

Alright I'll drop you home princess as Niall opened the car door for Mandy.

As Niall drove Mandy home there was complete silence between them two during the whole car ride. As Niall pulled into Mandy's driveway Mandy didn't see Zayn's car.

I guess Zayn isn't home would you um like to come inside as Mandy said with a little chuckle

Oh of course I would love to I can't leave a beautiful girl like you home alone now can I  as Niall said with a smirk on his face

As Mandy opened the door to her house we both entered inside as Niall locked the door behind him. Please sit Niall Mandy said.

How about we go up to your room that's more acceptable and much more comfortable for me Niall said with a chuckle and smirk..

Mandy took Niall's hand and lead him up to her room.

End of Chapter 3...