Chapter 10 Back Home

Chapter 10

Niall had took Mandy back home since  his dinner plans were a fail and got ruined but he decided to make dinner instead of spending money he wanted to cook for his girlfriend which he often does.

Niall's POV

We had arrived home I feel bad for what had happened yet things got ruined plus it was a special night but I guess we can make the best out of this and have a special night at home. Princess ? As Niall said yes Ni everything okay ? As Mandy said with a little worry in her voice. I'm sorry if your special night got ruined I just wanted everything to be perfect but I guess not as Niall looked down on the floor. Ni don't be sorry nothing is your fault okay but we can have special night here at home as Mandy smiled widely. I'd like that princess and I'll cook for you and no buts aha as Niall laughed a little and smiled. Alrighty Ni I'll go change or do you want me to stay in my dress ? As Mandy questioned Niall stay in that dress I like that dress on you princess as Niall kind of looked up and down at Mandy and bit his bottom lips.

As Niall entered the kitchen the hat appeared on the counter waiting for Niall.

The Hats POV

Well Niall your back finally as the hat said. Will quite talking to me your really annoying plus if my girlfriend finds about you she is going to freak and be quiet and let me doing my thing and cook as Niall rolled his eyes at the hat. Well I'm sorry I do love to talk a lot and I have to say your girlfriend is beautiful and hot! As the hat said. Hey watch your hat mouth whatever I just wanna duct tape you so you will stop talking! As Niall said with an annoying voice. I'm here to make your life miserable Niall don't think I won't as the hat said with a little anger. Don't try because nothing will tare me and my princess apart she is my life she is my world she is my everything okay so don't try! As Niall said with anger in his voice.

Mandy was sitting on the couch and waiting for Niall but all of sudden she heard anger in Niall's voice in the kitchen. She quickly got up and went to the kitchen.

Mandy's POV

I went to the kitchen to see a very annoyed and angry Niall. Ni ? As I said with fear. Princess why are you scared is everything okay ? As Niall looked at Mandy with worry. I'm fine Ni but are you okay you sounded a little angry is everything okay baby ? As Mandy said. I'm fine princess I just want to be next to you right c-can I have hug please ? As Niall asked Mandy. Of course Ni you can have a hug as Mandy hugged Niall tightly.

Zayn had arrived home it was almost 11 o'clock Mandy and Niall have not yet had dinner because of the incident back at the restaurant and Niall's mind filled with so many thoughts and fear.

Zany's POV

Hey Niall Mandy is everything okay ? You guys didn't show up or did something happen? As Zayn questioned both Niall and Mandy. Hey Zayn well there was a little incident back at the restaurant and we left were really sorry Zayn well make it up to you all somehow we promise as Niall said. Hey don't worry but as long as you two are safe that's fine with me as Zayn said. Btw I need to talk to you after you two eat as Zayn said to Niall. Of course Zayn as Niall said with a little fear in is voice.

As Mandy and Niall are their dinner things were a bit silent between Mandy and Niall but they managed to creat a conversation. As they were done eating Mandy did the dishes and Niall went up to Zayn because he wanted to talk to him for some reason.

Niall's POV

I knocked on Zayn bedroom door. He opened the door and let me in. So Zayn you wanted to talk to me as Niall kind of questioned Zayn. Yes I did please sit down as Zayn said. I sat down on the chair I was a little scared and nervous but there's nothing to be scared about right. What happened the other night between you and Mandy ? As Zayn questioned Niall uh well umm nothing Zayn why ? As Niall questioned Zayn how's does moaning sound to nothing Niall ? As Zayn questioned Niall again. Niall's eyes widened as Zayn heard Mandy moan the other night. Oh uh um well Zayn please don't get mad at me please I love your sister I can't live without her I didn't force her though she wanted to so than we just did as Niall got a little scared. Niall don't be scared I under but as along as you used protection it's fine but just don't force into things she doesn't wanna do okay as Zayn said to Niall. O-Okay Zayn I promise btw you don't mind me staying here right ? Because Hannah is at my house and Harry and Hannah are always at it every night I barely get sleep as Niall said. Of course not Niall you can stay here as long as you want your like my brother as Zayn smiled at Niall. Thank you Zayn as Niall thanked Zayn and smiled.

Niall got up and went to Mandy's room he went in the room to see a very sleepy Mandy. So Niall also decided to get changed and go right to sleep.

End of Chapter 10

In chapter 11 or 12 I will stared talking about how Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry, Louis all go to audition at the X-Factor and drop out of school where Hannah Hayley Jen belu will do the same but unfortunately Mandy isn't feeling it she doesn't want to drop out school and she wants to fulfill he brothers dreams and stay I school and become a lawyer..