Final Chapter

Chapter 18

Jen's POV:

Me and Zayn were outside of the room waiting I could hear Mandy screaming in pain but I'm sure she's doing well but at the same time a bit worried.

"Zayn can we go see her please" I begged Zayn to see if she's okay and doing well "what if I faint and fall watching her" as Zayn laughed a little. "Oh Zayn you won't faint you can cover your eyes can we go pls" I kept begging him. "Alright sure babe we can go" me and Zayn went into the room to see if Mandy was okay.

Mandy's POV:

I finally gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Niall was happy so Jen on the other hand Zayn fainted but he's okay now. My little baby boy is so cute. Me and Niall named him Andy. Andy Horan was finally born.

Niall's POV:

I was crying with happiness Andy Horan was finally born my beautiful little boy he is so precious. I am going to be the best father of my child I love him so much. Things were getting better and my life was settled a Beautiful girl and a beautiful baby boy my life is complete. This was the start of new beginning family.

THE END!!!!

I hope you all enjoyed this book as much I enjoyed writing it! Also big thanks to my great friend Jen for helping me out on this it was great writing this book I hope you all loved it :) x thank you all for reading it means a lot to me! Book 2 will be out soon aye!! So enjoy this last chapter!