Chapter 8 at home

Chapter 8

Niall was still asleep and Mandy had took a shower she noticed Niall was still sleeping. She wanted to go through Niall's bag because she knew he was hiding something for sure. Did she even dare or bother to go into Niall's personal things ? She had to of course she is worried about Niall. So as Niall was still fast asleep Mandy had went through Niall's things all of sudden she found pieces of papers but not just any pieces of paper, paper that had words on them telling him things won't turn out right Mandy was scared and worried she didn't want to lose Niall no never because without him she would be broken she wants to help Niall but she doesn't want him to find out just yet that she knows what's going on. Soon Niall had woken up Mandy quickly shoved the notes in her back pockets so Niall wouldn't notice.

Niall's POV

I had woken up I feel a lot better from the 3 hour sleep I got until I saw Mandy with a worried look. Princess is everything okay ? I said with a worried voice. Huh everything is fine Niall as Mandy sat next to Niall. You sure you know you can't tell me right princess as Niall said again with a worried voice. Ni trust me everything is fine now go shower and I'll make us something to eat okay as Mandy kisses Niall's cheek before going downstairs.

As Mandy went downstairs to make food for the both of them Niall had gotten up to take a shower. First Niall went to his bag to grab his clothes and other things but he noticed the papers weren't there. He started to get worried he thought to himself what if Mandy found out what was going on he didn't want her to know what's going on he doesn't want Mandy to be in danger as well. Niall went to the bathroom to take a nice relaxing shower and forget out these notes he's keep receiving.

Mandy was in the kitchen thinking about those notes she was really worried about Niall but who would ever want to hurt such a sweet innocent guy like Niall. She thought to herself she needs to get to the bottom of this she doesn't want Niall to be in danger she also wants to tell Zayn but not just yet maybe when the right moment comes she will tell Zayn. Mandy was Interrupted by her thoughts when Niall appeared behind her.

Niall's POV

I had came downstairs from my shower and see what Mandy was cooking of course you all know how I am I love food aha. Hello my princess as I hugged Mandy tightly from behind. Hello Ni as Mandy smiled. Whatcha cooking my princess as Niall asked well I've decided to make eggs if that is okay with you as Mandy said no not a problem princess besides I love your cooking aha as Niall laughed and smiled of course you do Ni now come sit as Mandy lead Niall to the table.  Ni what are you thinking about as Mandy questioned Niall. Thinking about you my princess your always in my mind as Niall smiled widely at Mandy. Wouldn't it be great if we had a little Horan running around this house princess as Niall gave Mandy a smirk. Oh hush Ni well it would be great but you know we're still young Ni but you know how much I love you as Mandy smiled at Niall.

All of sudden something interrupted Niall he heard the door bell ring as he approached to the door he opened it to see another not and fine looking hat which is strange but looked great to wear.

The hat's POV

Well hello Niall we finally meet as the hat spoke. Wait what the fuck you can actually talk never seen a talking hat before but what! As Niall questioned with fear. Well duh I'm a talking hat you silly! As the hat said. Well quiet it down my girlfriend is here and I don't want her to know that There's a talking hat in the house as Niall said with a weird look imma just put you in my bag you'll stay quiet there as Niall went upstairs to Mandy's room to put the hat in his bag and went back downstairs to Mandy. Ni is everything okay Ni tell me ? As Mandy said with a worried voice. Princess I'm fine come here as Niall pulled Mandy onto his laps. Everything is okay I promise you princess as Niall kissed Mandy's forehead.

End of chapter 8

What is the hat in store for Niall is the hat trying to break up Niall and Mandy ? Or is the hat just trying to ruin their whole life so the hat can only be with Niall ? You'll see what happens in chapter 9!