Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Mandy's POV

I had just came home from shopping with Hannah yea I know I'm late it's like 10:30 pm but it was very quiet in the house to quiet. I went upstairs to check on Niall but there's no sight of him, I thought to myself where could he be he would have called me and told me he was going somewhere but he didn't and Zayn wasn't here either I saw a note that Niall has been receiving it had a location and time little do I know Niall is in danger but what should I do as I thought to myself, I should go checkout this place and see what's going. As I went downstairs I grabbed my keys and drove off to the place where Niall is. As I arrived to the place I went inside well at first I did get lost but I heard a familiar voice it mostly soundly like Naughty Boy, I've always hated him he thinks he's a big shot when he's not I followed the voice and there I saw Zayn Jen and naughty boy pointing a gun towards Niall.

Niall's POV

I was scared I'm shaking I don't wanna die I'm only 22 and I have the best girlfriend great friends and family what has my life come to 22 years of my life and this is how it's suppose to end no I won't let that happen! Until I heard a familiar voice it was Mandy. STOP!!! As Mandy yelled at naughty boy. Well well look who it is your beautiful gorgeous girlfriend Mandy Malik! As naughty boy said and gave Niall a little smirk. As naughty boy grabbed Mandy he was still pointing the gun at me. Leave me girl alone let her go!! As I said with an angry voice. And what is don't Horan what are you going to do huh? As naughty boy said. As Mandy grabbed the gun from naughty boys hand she pointed it towards naughty boys head. You think your all that a big shot well your not and you think you can hurt my Niall but no no you have go through me first you fat greasy burrito as Mandy said with a furious voice as Niall Zayn Jen laughed a little to what Mandy had said bout naughty boy.

Naughty boys POV

Mandy was still pointing the gun towards me I like it when she's bad ass. Oh Mandy come on your not gunna hurt me you love me as naughty boy smirked oh hell nah I don't like you for what you have done to Niall it's pay back time you fat ass greasy burrito!! As Mandy said with more anger in her voice as I grabbed Mandy and pointed the gun towards her. Anyone comes closer she's dead!!! As naughty boy said Greasy burrito leave her alone!!! And if you don't I will break you I will hurt you if you hurt my baby sister As Zayn said with anger in his voice. But as soon as Zayn could shoot him he's been already shot. As naughty boy fell to the ground Mandy was free and ran to Niall.

Niall's POV

Naughty boy has been shot but who could have done it, it couldn't be one of us but the good thing is he's out of our lives. Princess are you okay ?? As Niall asked Mandy with worry in his eyes I'm fine Ni but are you okay as Mandy said with a worry voice I'm fine now princess come lets go home as I drove back home things we're pretty quiet during the ride but I didn't say anything, as we arrived home things were still quiet. I checked my calendar just remember tomorrow is Valentine's Day but I've planned a very special day for my princess she deserves the best. I carried Mandy up to our room to have a little fun and get rid off all this stress.

End of chapter 13 sorry if this chapter was really late I've been really busy with school and getting prepared for exams this whole week I have exam reviews and next week i start my exams well I hope you all enjoy this chapter hopefully I will continue chapter 14 very soon wanna follow me on its @hardcoreniall