Three

3rd Person P.O.V.
Jacob Black opened his door to find Alice Cullen standing outside, and let out a sudden yell of, "SHE'S HERE!!!"

Carina and Harry both came thundering down the stairs, each looking equally as excited.

"Whoa, hold up here," cut in Sirius, appearing in the doorway. He gave the vampire a slight warning look. "If they're not back by ten...."

"No worries, Mr. Black," said Alice cheerily. "I'll have them home safe and sound. Emmett and the others have been dying to see them."

"Well...." He smiled slightly. "Alright."

The three children all cheered and thanked the man, before rushing from the house and piling into the Volvo outside.

When they arrived at the Cullen household, Jacob all but threw himself at Emmett and began asking a series of questions, to which the burly man was happy to answer. Harry, on the other hand, began to pester Jasper and Edward, who answered his questions solemnly.

Rosalie's P.O.V.
I sat on the couch, flipping through the newest catalog for cars—it was quite interesting, and normally I would've been completely absorbed in it, but at the moment I was too impatient, anxiously awaiting the arrival of Alice.

She was supposed to be bringing Carina—along with Harry and Jacob—to the house, and I'd been waiting all week, eager to see her.

I could hear the door slam loudly, and footsteps entering the house.

Alice's voice echoed into the living room as she called out, "We're here!"

She had yelled for the benefit of the children, of course, and I quickly straightened and placed the magazine on the table.

"Carina," introduced Alice. "This is my sister, Rosalie, in case you don't remember. She's been really excited to see you again."

Her beautiful, stormy gray eyes met my own bright gold, and Carina studied me for moments, unblinking as she took in my pale, flawless skin, and inhuman beauty. She hadn't gotten a chance to really look at me before, I suppose, for she had been too distracted and things had been too filled with chaos.

"Hi," said Carina softly after a few more moments of silence. "It's nice to meet you."

Alice bounced on the balls of her feet.

"I just remembered, I have to go run some errands for Esme." My sister smiled widely, and quickly made an escape. "I'll be back—see you two later!"

I watched her go, eyes lingering on the door for a few seconds, before my gaze returned to the girl before me.

"So," I said quickly, breaking the silence as I smiled kindly at Carina. "What kind of things do you want to do?"

"I wanted to go explore the forest," replied Carina thoughtfully. "So did Jake and Harry, but they're too busy with Emmett, Edward, and Jasper."

She glanced back at the doorway, before back to the me, and a hopeful look appeared on her face. "Maybe just me and you could go? The two of us? We could find caves and stuff!"

Just the two of us in the forest? That seems a bit dangerous, but on the other hand, who am I to resist her? I couldn't crush her hopes, and the way she was looking at me....

Yet again, I smiled slightly. "I suppose. Let's go."

Carina cheered and ran for the door, me close behind.