Chapter 12: Impatient

GUYS ILL BE MAKING AN Q&A FOR EACH CHARACTERS. COMMENT UR QUESTIONS TO EACH CHARACTERS BELOW :)

•JASON/JUSTIN

•KELLY

•RYAN

•KHALIL

•CORY

•RICHARD

_____________

Jason McCann

(Next Day)

I groaned as I sat down on my office chair. I glanced up at Kelly.

"I don't want to go to work now Kells." I mumbled.

"You have to."

"No way in hell! Knowing that this casino belongs to my fake parents." I said and then rolling my eyes.

She sighed "Justin we already talk about this. Just pretend that you didn't know anything, act like you're their real son and even to your fiancé. They can't let them know that you already know the truth okay?"

I groaned "I can't just act like this forever."

"I know. I'm still thinking of a plan okay? Just be patient for once Bieber."

"I don't like waiting."

"I'm sure you don't."

I rolled my eyes for the second time "Can I just go with you today?"

"No I'm going on a mission Justin. You're not yet ready for this."

"How should I make myself ready if you're keeping me here rather than training me?"

"Not today but soon Justin." She shook her head "You're really serious about this gang huh?"

"Well yeah because I just learned that I'm the boss." I smirked.

"I'm still the boss here Jay."

"Still Kelly..."

The door suddenly opened making us both jump. Kelly almost pulled her gun out but then when she saw the person who just rudely interrupted us, we kinda relax a bit.

"Sarah?" I asked "Uhm babe what are you doing here I thought you have some meeting to attend?"

"Is it a bad idea to check on my fiancé?" She looked at Kelly "What is she doing here?"

"She's my assistant of course she will be here." I said in a matter of fact.

"Yeah assistant not some bodyguard babe."

"Its not like we are doing something wrong babe. You can see that we aren't kissing or fucking you know we are just talking, so what's the problem about her being here?" I said raising my brow.

"I'll be going now Justin. See you." Kelly said and then quickly exiting my office.

What the hell? She can't just leave like that.

Before I could call her again Sarah started talking "Wow you are the boss and she's calling you Justin? How disrespectful." She hissed.

"I was the one who told her to call me Justin, Sarah. I don't like being called Mr. Bieber."