Chapter 20: We Love You

(Not edited)

Kelly Johnson

I feel empty inside...Leaving Justin is a mistake but at the same time leaving him is the best way to keep him away from danger. Although I wasn't even sure if I was did the right thing or if I'm making a mistake? I never had been in contact to anyone this past few days. They tried reaching me but I would decline them or turning off my phone is an option.

 They tried reaching me but I would decline them or turning off my phone is an option

I won't lie if I did not miss him because clearly I miss him so damn much. I just want to feel his arms again around me one more fucking time but I guess that will be impossible now.

"Kelly?"

I turned around giving James a small smile "Hey."

"Kelly. Are you really sure you're okay?" He asked as he sat down beside me on the sofa.

Am I really okay? No.

"Yeah..."

He sighed "Kelly you know I don't want to repeat what happened before you know about you ended up being depressed after..."

"Don't worry James I'm fine..."

I did mention this before about what happened when Jason left the states. The thought of him leaving me made me emotionally wreck. I was messed up to the point I ended up being depressed for thinking that he left me for good. I guess this time its the opposite I'm the one who left him...I wonder how is he.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Thanks for always being worried about me."

James is not just the doctor who we trust in our gang but we considered him a family too. He did helped me alot especially when I had a depression because I tend to push people away especially those people who's important to me, trying to help me out but I still did not let them so they did not give up and decided to make another choice to help me by calling James.

James had a family before, a wife and two daughters but then five years ago they died on a car accident. So he quit the job of being a doctor because of what happened about his family. Long story short it was Jason who met him during his mission. James found Jason who's injured in front of his house. That time Jason was missing for two days and we thought that he was already dead. Johnson asked James if he could work with us being a doctor and he agreed.

He was really a big help to us.

"What are family for Kelly besides you are like a daughter to me now."

"Thank you, James." This time I smiled genuinely at him and he did the same.

"Kelly? Do you think leaving Justin like that is a good thing?"

I signed "I don't know..."

"Its been six days..."

"I know..."