Chapter 26: I'm Back

Pain

Pain. That's all I can feel right now. Every inch of my body hurts like hell. It makes me want to throw myself on a cliff to make the pain go away.

What happened anyway?

I slowly opened my eyes and then blinking a few times to adjust my vision. The ceiling was painted in white and even the walls.

I tried sitting up but my body is aching every time I moved a muscle as I groaned in pain, my throat is dry and even my head is throbbing like a bitch. Dammit...

I turned my head to the left and I noticed someone from the sofa. It was a guy and a little girl, asleep. I squinted my eyes trying to examine who the guy is but his eyes is blocking his hoodie so I can't properly see him. And the girl was snuggled on his chest.

Wait....fuck!

"J-Jase." I said calling him but my voice is croaky.

I remember...I remember what happened. Richard and Sarah...They're--

"Kelly?"

I smiled "J-Jase..."

I watched him as he slowly laid the girl on the sofa. I gasped when I noticed it was my baby girl after all. Jason walked toward my bed and then sitting down on the chair.

"Baby you're finally awake." He said happily "Oh God."

I nodded at him as he grabbed my hand, intertwining with mine.

"Water?" I gave him a nod again.

He let go of my hand grabbing the glass on the side of my bed.

"Can you sit up?" I shook my head.

He carefully lifted my head and then helping me drink the water.

I sighed in relief as I finished drinking and then smiling up at him again "Thank you."

"Thank god you're okay now. Does your head hurt?"

"Everything hurts."

He pouted "Do you want to take some painkillers now?"

"Okay..." I grabbed the oxygen on my nose, taking it off.

"Here." I opened my mouth as he put the the pill inside and then drinking again "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Do you need anything? Are you hungry? What can I do---"

I chuckled lightly as I stared at him through his chocolate brown eyes "Don't worry. I'll tell you if I need something."

"Okay..." He mumbled as he sighed, setting down the glass and then sitting down again on the chair.

I gave him a smile and he did the same. Silence filled the air as we stared at each other.

I can't believe this is happening...He is back. My Jase is back. I've waited for so long for this to happen. Thank God...

I'm fucking happy...