1.

Miracle

"Miracle! Whats taking so fucking long" My boyfriend Nick yelled from the living room

"Its almost done baby" I said sighing then rolling my eyes

Nick and I have been in a relationship for 3 years, its was best 3 years of my life until he started to be controling and abusive.

"Here you go" I said handing him his plate which had steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans on it.

He took a bite then looked at me with disgust I gave him side smile. He took a handful of the food then threw it at me.

"This is fucking nasty" He said then he threw the plate at the wall making it shatter. He grabbed me by my neck then slammed me on the wall choking me.

"Were you trying to poison me" He said with hate and anger in his eyes

"N-no" I said with my hand around his wrist trying to move his hand

"Yes you were" He said

"I swear I wasn't!" I said

He let my neck go "Clean this shit up" After he said that he went upstairs. I looked in the mirror and saw a bruise already forming on my neck. I sighed then started to clean up the mess

"Miracle" Nick yelled I ran upstairs

"Yes, Nicholas"

"Come here" I walked over to the bed then sat down

"You know I didn't mean to hurt you right?" He said sitting up

I nodded my head looking down at my hands. He gently grabbed my chin making me look at him. He leaned forward then kissed me I kissed back not wanting to make him mad.

He pulled me into his lap so that I was staddling him. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and felt around my body. He lifted up my shirt then started to kiss on my neck I flinched a little since there was a bruise.

He unsnapped my bra and felt on my breast. He laid me down then got on top of me. Nick sucked on my left boob while massaging my right. I moaned and played in his hair.

He started to kiss down my body when he made it to my panties he looked up at me then started to pull my panties down with his teeth while looking at me. He came back up and kiss my lips he started to play with me and I moaned in the kiss.

He pulled away then got up, he took off his shirt and his sweatpants and grabbed a condom then got back on top of me.

"Take them off" He said referring to his boxers I obeyed him and he unwrapped the condom putting it on.

He rub his penis up and down on my vagina then he slowly went inside me. My arms wrapped around his neck and he started to give me slow, deep thrusts.

"Nick" I moaned then bit my bottom lip

He put his head in the crook of my neck. "Whats my name Miracle"

"Daddy" I moaned in his ear

"I'm almost there Nick" I said then he started to go faster