3.

Miracle

I slowly got up and went upstairs, I walked into the room and saw Nick sleeping. I went into my closet and packed some of my clothes. I left the house going into my car, I took out my phone and called Odell.

"Hello" Odell said

"Hey, um.. Can I come over" I said

"Yeah. Is everything okay?"

"I'll tell you when I get there"

"Ard, I'll send you a text"

"Okay" I hunged up the phone and Odell sent me a text telling me his address.

I drove to his house, I got my bags from out of the trunk and walked to the door then knocked.

"Hey, why do you have your bags"

"Can.. I stay here for a while"

"Yeah, what's the problem"

I walked inside the house putting my bags down on the floor. I sat on the couch and started to cry.

Odell sat next to me wrapping his arms around me.

"I need to get away from him" I sniffed

"Who?"

"My boyfriend Nick"

"What did he do"

"H-he hits me"

Odell was silent, he got up and put his shoes on I got up and grabbed his arm.

"Where are you going"

"Let me go Miracle"

"No Odell, calm down"

"Let me go"

"Odell.... Please"

He calmed down a little then snatched his arm away from me. He went upstairs then slam the door. I walked upstairs and knocked on the door.

"Come in"

I walked in then closed the door behind me. Odell was sitting on the floor with his shirt off. I sat next to him and rubbed his back.

He lifted his head and looked at me. I leaned in and kissed his lips he kissed back pulling me into his lap. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and he put his hands on my butt squeezing it. I pulled away and stared into his eyes.

"How long do you want to stay"

"I don't know"

"Well, you can stay as long as you want" I smiled then got off his lap

"Where can I sleep?"

"In the guest room"

I walked downstairs and grabbed my bags then walked back upstairs going into the guest room. I put all of my clothes into the dresser.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in"

"I'm ordering pizza, do you want anything"

"No"

I walked into the bathroom, the started to run my bath water I took off my clothes then got in. After my shower I put on come comfortable clothes. I walked downstairs and saw Odell eatting pizza.

"I made your plate"

"Thank you"

I walked into the kitchen and got my plate from out of the microwave. I walked into the living room and sat next to Odell.