5.

Miracle

"I find the defendant guilty for domestic violence of Miracle Watts and will be sentence to 6 years in prison with no bail. The judge said hitting the gavel then getting up from the raised desk. The police officers walked over to Nick and put him in hand cuffs.

They walked away and the whole time Nick was staring at me the whole time with sorrow, anger, and hatred in his eyes.

Odell grabbed my hand then we walk out of the courtroom. "How you feeling" Odell asked

"Fine" I said giving him a warm smile. We got into the car and I turned my head looking out the window. "Are you hungry" Odell asked putting hand on my thigh.

"No, not really"

"You sure?"

I nodded my head and he rubbed my thigh up and down. He pulled up to his house and we got out.

I walked upstairs into Odell's room and dressed down to my bra and panties. I got into bed and Odell laid next to me.

"You okay babygirl?" I smiled

"Yes, I'm fine" I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

Odell smirked then kissed my lips.

2 Weeks Later •

"Baby, I'm hungry" I said walking into the room

"What do you want to eat"

"Pickles and chips"

"Pickles and chips? Together?"

I nodded my head then sat next to him. "Are you okay"

"I'm fine Odell, why you keep asking me that" I said catching an attitude

"You've just been acting werid lately"

"How?" I said looking at him with my eyebrows raised.

"You've been eating alot of weird things, throwing up alot, having these mood swings."

"So... I'm just going through a phase"

"A pregnancy phase" Odell mumble.

"What you say?"

"Nothing"

"I hate you so much" I said crossing my arms.

"Whatever Miracle"

"Odell.?"

"Mhm"

"Are you mad at me" I said straddling him.

"No baby, I'm not" Odell said holding waist.

"You better not be" I said kissing his neck.

"See what I tell"

"What are you talking about?"

"You just had a attitude, now you want some"