4.

Miracle

"Nick what do you want" I said

"I want you back" He said walking towards me

"No Nick, how did you even get in here"

"Don't worry about that"

"Nick can you please leave"

"I will if you come with me"

"No I'm not coming with you"

He took a deep sigh then backed me up against the wall. "Miracle, I'm taking no for and answer" He grabbed me by my neck.

"Well you have to because I'm not going with you"

"So you don't love me Miracle"

I sighed "No Aaron" I said calling him by his middle name. He smacked me making me fall to the ground. He got on top of me and started to punch me in the face. I tried to fight back but he was to strong.

I look over to my left and saw a glass vase. I grabbed it then hit Nick in the head with it. He got off of me then I ran upstairs into Odell's room then hit the panic button that he had behind his tv. Nick had grabbed me by my hair then dragged me out the room.

"Nick let me go" I said holding onto my hair.

He yanked my hair making me stand up, we was on top of the stairs then he pushed me making me fall. I slowly got up then I heard someone slam open the door. Nick had grabbed my hair again and was getting ready to hit me again until me heard. "Sir put your hands up" We both looked up at the same time and saw 3 police officers pointing there guns at Nick. He put his hands up then one of the police officers grabbed Nick then put him in hand cuffs.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in a court of law." The police officers said to Nick

"Ma'am are you okay?" One of the police officers asked me

I nodded my head slowly. "We will need you to come down to the station for questioning"

"Okay" Odell soon walked in he looked around then saw me sitting on the bottom of the steps. He walked over towards me then sat down wrapping his arm around me.

"Are you okay" Odell asked

I looked up at him then laid my head on his chest crying. He rocked me back and forth kissing my head.

Odell picked me up then carried me upstairs into his room then his bathroom sitting me on the sink. He got the first aid kit out of the cabinet then started to put ointments on my cuts and bruises.

"I'm sorry Odell"

"What you sorry for"

"For bringing this mess to your house"

"Its okay"

I got off the sink then stripped down to my bra and panties then laid in bed. "I have to go down to the station tomorrow"

"Okay" Odell said laying in bed wrapping his arms around me.

I turned over facing Odell I kissed his lips bitting his bottom one. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, I broke the kiss and got into his lap straddling him. I kissed him again and grind on his little friend. He groaned then grabbed my but squeezing it. He slowly ran his hand up my back unstrapping my bra I took my arms out then threw the bra on the floor.

Odell sat up still kissing me then he started to kiss on my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and bit his ear. He kiss down my chest and sucked on my nipple making me moan. He laid me back down then got in between my legs. He kissed my inner thighs then kissed my vagina through my panties. He pulled them down with his teeth. He licked up and down my clit making me hold the back of his head and arch my back. He ate me out until I came then came back up kissing my lips. He took off his boxers then put himself into me.

"Mhm Odell.." I moaned

He grind into me slowly and deeply I scratched his back. He turned us over so that I was on top. I grind on him and and he groaned slapping my butt. "Just like that baby" Odell said holding my waist.

____

We fell on the bed trying to catch our breath. I laid on his chest and traced his tattoos. Then I went to sleep.

____

"Odell stop I'm trying to make breakfast" Odell kept kiss on my neck.

"I want you to be my breakfast" Odell whispered in my ear

"Oh my god, go away" I laughed pushing him away

I grabbed Odell's plate then gave it to him. "Thank you" Odell said puckering his lips I leaned down and kissed him.

I walked upstairs and started to get ready since I had to go to the police station. I walked downstairs and kissed Odell. "Bye" I said

"Bye, be safe"

I left the house then got into the car driving to the police station.

"Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman, them boys up to something
They just spent like two or three weeks out the country
Them boys up to something they just not just bluffing " I rapped to at the red light. This old lady was looking at me and I just waved at her then drove off. I made it to the Police station then got out of the car. I took a deep sigh then walked in.

"Hello, ma'am" A female police officer greeted 

"Hello" I said waving at her

"Ms.Watts , it's nice to see you" Officer Maxwell said

"Nice to see you to officer" I said shaking his hand

"Just come into my officer and we can start" I sat down and cross my legs folding my hands and putting them in my lap.

"How long have you been with Mr.Young"

"For 3 years"

"How long have Mr.Young been beating you"

"For a year and 3 months"

"And why you didn't contact the police right away"

"Because I was afraid to and he apolgized"

____

After the questioning they told me that he would be on trial. I unlocked the door and heard music playing.

"Ain't sorry that I woke ya, I ain't sorry 'bout ya job. Call sick in the morning so I can get a little bit more of your love I know you want me, how you feel me cause you never disagree. So when you wake from your sleep, girl just let me ride..." I heard Odell singing to Back To Sleep by Chris Brown

I laughed and stood near the door watching him sing and dance to the song. He turned and saw me watching him. "How long have you been standing there"

"For 5 minutes" I said smiling

"How did the questioning go" Odell asked holding my waist

"It went find they said he will be on trial"

"Oh"

"Yeah..." I sighed then sat on the bed taking my shoes off.

Miracle In The MM.