18.

Miracle

"Nick, what are you doing here?"

"I should be the one asking you that."

"Don't worry about me."

"Who you talking to like that?" He said standing up.

"I'm sorry, just don't hit me."

"I'm not gonna hit you babe." He said running his hands down my hair.

It was quiet for a minute until Nick decided to speak again.

"So are you gonna tell me why your in here, and not with my child?"

"One, he is not yours and two, I'm in here for attempted murder."

"Miracle Elaine Watts? In here for attemted murder, I don't believe it." He said crossing his arms with a stupid smirks on his face.

"I wasn't planning on killing anyone, I was on drugs."

"What type of drugs?"

"Phencyclidine."

"What's that?"

"Angel dust."

"What! What the hell is wrong with you, taking that shit infront of my child!" He yelled.

"He is not your child for the last time and I didn't take it infront of him!" I yelled back.

"Who the hell are you talking to?!" He jacked me up and pushed me against the wall.

"I'm talking to you, you don't scare me anymore Nick."

"I don't scare you no more huh?"

"Not one bit, your just a bum ass nigga." He slapped me across the face making me hold my cheek. I don't know what came over me but I started to fight him. I was punching, kicking, scratching and bitting.

One of the guards must have heard me screaming and they immeditely unlocked the cell and pulled us apart. I was kicking and screaming, I wasn't finish I wanted to beat the shit out of him like he did me.

They put me in solitary confinement so I would calm down. One of the officers came in and sat down infront of me.

"Okay, Ms.Watts why were you fighting with former immate Nicholas Young?"

"He slapped me across the face."

"Did you know Mr.Young before."

"Yes, he is my ex."

"How long have you and Mr.Young dated."

"3 years."

______

Odell

"Dada." Kayron said tapping me on my face.

"What boy, I'm trying to sleep." I said turning over.

"Dada!" Kayron yelled in my ear.

"Ahh, shit." I said covering my ear.

"Get up Odell." I heard Marissa say.

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"You hungry man?" He shooked his head.

"I fed him already, and I gave him a bath and changed his diaper." My eyes widened a little.

"Thanks." I kissed her cheek.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom, Marissa came in and wrapped her arms around my torso.