10.

Odell

"Shut the fuck up Marissa."

"Don't talk to me like that, and tell me where you was last night."

"I was with my baby mama, you happy now." I rolled my eyes.

"Why was you with that bitch?"

"Watch yo' mouth and what? I can't see my son now?"

"You can but why were you there all night?"

"Because I fell alseep."

"Did you fuck her?"

"No Marissa." I said palming my forehead.

"Mhm, go ahead and play your fucking game."

"Don't tell me what to do bitch." I mumbled the last part.

"What did you say."

"Nothing."

"Get on my fucking nerves." I got up and grabbed my keys, I got into my car and drove to Miracle's house.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to open it. She open the door in a silky robe and with Kayron in her arms.

"Hey Dell." She pulled me into a side hug since she was holding Kayron.

"Hey Mir." I grabbed Kayron and sat on the couch.

"You alright? You have something on your mind?" I hate when she can see straight through me.

"I'm cool."

"You sure?"

I sighed. "Yeah." She sat next to me and ran her hands through Kayron's hair.

"Awe look he fell asleep." I turned my head and saw him sleeping on my shoulder. I got up and walked upstairs, into his room and put him in his crib. I walked back downstairs and sat next to Miracle.

I looked over at her and she looked at me smiling. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She laughed a little.

As I stared at her my feelings for her started to grow more and more.

"Odell?" I cupped her face and kissed her lips, she tried to push me off but she gave in. I leaned my body forward making her lay down on the couch. I slowly kissed her jawline, down to her neck then to her breast. I untied her robe and kissed down her stomach.

I took off her underwear looking into her eyes, I looked down at her other set of lips then back at her, I lowered my head and began to feast on her. She moaned and threw her back.

"Ooh, Odell." She grabbed my head pushing me down and grind on my face.

Once she came I kissed her lips then sat up I took off my shirt and threw it on the floor. I got up and took off my pants and boxer then got back in between her legs. I lean down and kissed her lips, slipping my tongue into her mouth.

I slowly kissed her then slide inside her earning a moan from her. I pulled away from the kissed and look into her eyes with nothing but lust and love. I threw my head back bitting my lip.

"Odell, Baby." She scratched my back and I gave her slow deep strokes.

I turned her over so that she was on her knees and hands, I slide inside her again and she arched her back. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head back. I lean down and kissed her lip, making my thrust more faster.

"I'm close baby." She said.

"Let it out baby." Once I said that she released and I pulled out and came on her back.