2

It was so bright, I honestly think I'm going blind. I squinted my eyes, and looked around. I'm on the bus, but where is everyone else? "Evey? Aiden? Hello?" I yelled. My voice echoed through the empty bus. I looked at my shirt, and it was soaked in blood. What the fuck is going on here? I opened the little door that separated the back room from the rest of the bus. "Hello? Is anyone in here?" I yelled. I heard Aiden whisper my name and I turned around. "Get in here, you're my safe out there." He pulled me into his bunk and closed the curtain. "What the actual fuck is going on?" I whispered to him. He shrugged and looked at me. "Everyone is missing, and there's pools of blood everywhere. I think someone broke into the bus while we were sleeping." He whispered back to me. I looked at him. "We have to get out of here." I slightly opened the curtain and looked around. "Follow me." I whispered to him. We both crawled out of the bunk, and ran towards the door. I opened it, and jumped off the bus. I looked over at Aiden. "This is insane, what's happening?" I looked around us, and pools of blood formed around our feet. Everything was cloudy, and odd looking. I shook my head and looked back at Aiden, and he was gone. "Aiden?" I said. No answer. "Aiden, stop playing. This isn't funny anymore." Still no answer. "Aiden! Where are you?" I yelled. Still nothing. I looked all around me, and felt pains in my side. It felt like someone was stabbing me. I bent over in pain, and yelled. I dug my nails into the dirt, and groaned. "Wh-what is going on?" I felt another pain, then blacked out.
I woke up in a pool of blood. I sat up, and looked around me. "Aiden?" I slowly got up, and walked to Aiden. "Aiden. Hey, wake up." I put my hand on his shoulder. No response. I felt tears forming in my eyes. "A-Aiden. Aiden, stop this isn't funny." I shook him, and breathed heavily. My hands, and clothes were completely covered in blood. I shook Aiden as hard as I could and felt tears roll down my face. "Aiden..." I whispered as I hugged his lifeless body. I wiped the tears off of my face, and looked around. I could see Framcheska and Louey lying in pools of blood. I closed my eyes, blinking the tears away. I saw Mason also lying in a pool of blood.
I collapsed to the floor, and cried. "Who did this?" I yelled. My voice echoed through the emptiness. "You did." I heard a whisper come from behind me. I looked around and saw a figure completely dressed in black with a white and red mask standing behind me. "Wh-who are you? And I would never kill them, these people are my friends." I shook my head in disbelief. This can't be happening. This isn't real. The figure laughed. "Are you that stupid?" I looked at him. He pulled the mask up so I could see his face and grinned. "I've got something you want." He laughed, and made Evey appear out of nowhere, but a smaller version of her, trapped in a cage. "Come get her, or I'll kill her too." He smiled and held the cage up. I got up and ran to him, grabbing the cage, but my hand went straight through him. He laughed, and appeared farther ahead. "Did I mention, you'll have to catch me." He laughed and disappeared.
After what seemed like hours of chasing him, I finally caught up to him. "Give me my bestfriend back." I yelled. He laughed. "You ran out of time. It's over." He held the cage up. I looked at him and shook my head. "No! There was no time limit!" I yelled. He smiled. "There was, I just didn't want to tell you." I shook my head.
"I'm too exhausted from playing chase, how about you kill her for me?" I backed up, "I'd never kill her, she means to much to me." He laughed and pointed to me. "Maybe you wouldn't kill her, but I know who will." He stabbed his finger into sides, and I curled up in pain. This is the exact same pain i felt before. I yelled, and felt my teeth grow longer and my fingers turn to claws. My eyes turned blood red, and I was thinking differently. I was like an animal. He smiled and opened the small cage. I tried to control myself, but jumped into the cage. I looked at her, and jumped on top of her, clawing her and biting her. When I was finished, I jumped out of the cage and collapsed on the ground. Did I do all of this? The man laughed, and poured the cage full of blood on to me.
»«
I woke up to cold water being poured on me. I jumped up, and breathed heavily. Mason looked at me, "Uh, are you okay?"
I breathed heavily, and ran my hand through my hair. "Yeah. I'm fine." I sighed, trying to relax.
Evey and Louey walked up to me. "You weren't moving, we thought you died in your sleep or something." Evey said to me.
I shook my head and came out of my bunk. "What time is it?" I asked. Evey checker her phone.
"1:38 PM" Aiden walked past me, and then stopped. "We have a sound check in about 45 minutes, if you want you can come listen."
I nodded at him and walked into the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror, checking my eyes, my mouth, and my hands. No blood red irises, no claws, not sharp teeth. It was all just a crazy dream. I shook my head, and brushed my teeth. I walked back out to my bunk, and picked out an outfit. I pulled out a Bring Me The Horizon sweater, ripped black skinnies, plain black vans, and a grey beanie.
»«
I sat on a table during the sound check, and a tall guy wearing a top hat with really long hair came out. "Hey, do you mind if I watch sound check with you?" He asked me.
I smiled at him, "That would be awesome, and nice hat by the way."
He smiled at me. "Thank you, I'm Emerson, by the way."
I laughed softly. "Yeah, I know. I'm a huge Palaye Royale fan. I'm Victoria by the way."
He fixed his hat and then looked at me. "I'm surprised you're not all fan girl freaking out right now."
I shrugged and looked at him. "Eh, I'm lazy, and fangirling is a lot of work."
We both laughed.
"Are you in one of the bands?" He jumped up on to the table with me.
I shook my head, "No, I'm just friends with the drummer from Bad Seed Rising." I smiled at him.
"Ah, I see. You're a plus one type of thing?" He laughed. "I didn't mean for that to sound rude if it did."
I laughed. "No, it's fine. It's what I am, I'm a plus one."
He looked at the floor. "Are you going to be on the whole tour?"
I nodded. "Yep, and I'm excited."
He looked at me and smiled, "Well, maybe we could grab some food sometime. But for now, I have to go, Palaye Royale's sound check is next." He smiled at me, and ran off to the stage.