11

It's been about a week, I don't know, maybe it's longer? Every day that sit here with him, just waiting for him to wake up passes so quickly.

I've completely disregarded my health and my hygiene. I spend just about every waking hour, sitting next to this bed and hold his hand as tightly as I can.

I can't cry anymore, there are no more tears left.

I love him, I don't want to lose him. Nothing would be the same without him. The tour, Palaye Royale, me.

When someone you love more than yourself is in such terrible condition, it's petrifying. These last few months I've spent with him were the best days of my life. I'd never felt so loved, so happy, so content with myself.

He makes me feel whole, I never want to lose that.

**

It's been so long since I've slept in the bunk in the tour bus, or since I've heard Francheska's infectious laugh, or since I've been able to annoy Evey.

I miss it, but if anything happens to Emerson, I want to be the first to know about it.

Remington and Sebastian have been visiting often. I mean, their little brother is dying in a bed, why wouldn't they visit?

They came today and talked me into going back to Evey's hotel room to shower and clean myself up. I was still covered in the mud and blood from the accident even though it's been weeks.

When I went inside the room, I was shocked by how dark it was in there. The hospital was always so bright. As I dug through my bag, searching for clothes without saying a word to Evey, I found a necklace Emerson had bought me a few days before the accident. I held it in my hand, then grabbed my clothes. As I walked to the bathroom, my eyes got misty.

I couldn't even bring myself to shower, I just sat in the tub nude, clutching the necklace and crying.

**

It's been about six weeks now, I'm certain he won't wake up. It pains me to say that, but the truth hurts.

The doctors have been discussing pulling the plug, but I begged them to leave it alone.

I got to meet his parents for the first time, they were lovely.

The doctors prohibited me from staying with him all night, I didn't understand why, all I did was kneel next to his bed and cry.

I couldn't stand this feeling, this burning sensation deep inside me, knowing this could very well be the end.

I wore the necklace he bought me everyday, even though the metal made me breakout in hives a few times. I still hardly ate, I was too torn apart inside to eat.

My hair was messy and falling out from stress. Everyone around could see that I was taking this situation a lot worse than the rest of them.

**

A/N:
sorry for the relatively short chapter, but can you spot the difference in my writing style?

-Keona