Chapter 3

Percy's POV (winter solstice)

It's been 3 months since Zeus and Hera became my parents. It was weird at first but now I'm fine. Mom and Dad declared me prince of Olympus. Since then people bow to me and call me lord. The camp half blood campers are coming today to observe the meeting. That bastard Poseidon is also going to be there as well.

I hear a knock my door when I finish putting on my white button up shirt. When I open the door my mom is standing there.
"Percy I brought you something." She said as she walks in.
"You didn't have to but thank you anyway mom." I reply politely.
She heads me a colorful box. I open it to find a a bronze crown with sky blue gems in the middle of it.
"Mom I don't know what to say." I say stunned.
"You don't have to say anything," she replied, "your father requested that you wear it today at the meeting."
I put it on my head and fix my hair in the mirror.
"Don't you look stunning." Mom cooed.
I blushed and hugged her.

It turns out that while I was getting my crown my father (in case you forgot is Zeus) added a small throne in between  my mothers and his. I was giving the instructions to hide in the corner and wait until I was announced. When I was standing in the corner I saw a blonde haired girl about my age with these stunning gray eyes look at me with a curious glance as she walked past. She was about to say something but then a sandy haired kid pulled her ahead.

"Campers we are delighted to have you here today," Announced my father once everyone settled down, "my wife and I have an announcement to make though."

"We have adopted a son and crowned him prince of Olympus" my mom said.

I chose that moment to walk out and sit in the throne.

"Perseus how could you." Said my bastard of a birth father.