Chapter 5

Percy's POV
Artemis and I made our way to her palace. It is a gray silver color that shines in the moon light. The hunters have accepted me as the only good male on Earth. They help train me in archery and tracking. Zoë is like a big sister to me, same with Phoebe.

"M'lady why have you returned early from the meeting" Zoë asked curiously.

I was hidden behind my sisters back so they couldn't see me.

"Well they was a fight between my father and Poseidon, so I thought you guys would want and help me continue training Percy." Artemis replied while pushing me in front of her.

All of the hunters squealed when they saw me and dog piled me.

"Guys get  off of me. I can feel my bones cracking." I shout at them.

Everyone gets off but phoebe and Zoë stay an my hugging the life out of me. I hug them back.

"How was it seeing Poseidon?" They ask me when they let go.
"Okay I guess he got really angry but I think I gave Athena another nickname for him."

They lead me over to the archery range and pass me the only colored bow there. It's sky blue, for my father(Zeus).
I take my mark at the end, take aim, and hit the orange part.

"Good job, Percy. That's the closest you've been in a while." Phoebe tells me.

I take my mark and repeat the process but hit a bullseye.
I run around in a circle pumping up my fist shouting.
There is loud cheering all around me so I look and see Mom and Dad shouting with pride.