Chapter 5: Kwang Soo-ah!

"Yah! Yeon Hee!" Kwang Soo shouted right in Yeon Hee's ear. The older rolled over in bed. Kwang Soo poked Yeon Hee on the shoulder before saying, "You never told me Sehun-ah was back!"

"You never asked." 

Kwang Soo scoffed. "I didn't know I was supposed to." The younger threw his arms up in defeat and left the room-- presumably to go see Sehun. Yeon Hee closed her eyes and tried to sleep, but now she was wide awake. Stupid Kwang Soo. With a sigh, she sat up and swung her legs over her bed. Then her mother walked into the room. 

"Yeon Hee-ah! What did you do to Kwang Soo?" Yeon Hee's mom said. She looked really mad. 

"Eomma, I didn't do anything. I just forgot to tell him Sehun was back in town." Yeon Hee said exasperated. Eomma always takes Kwang Soo's side, she thought to herself. 

"Go apologize to your brother." The lady said, crossing her arms, giving her daughter the dirtiest look she could muster up. 

Yeon Hee sighed and stood up. "Alright. Where is he, anyways? At hal-abeoji Ju Jang's?" Without waiting for an answer, she walked past her mom and towards Exo's house. She knocked on the wooden door and waited. After what seemed like an eternity, Chen opened the door. 

"Is Kwang Soo here?" Yeon Hee asked, wanting nothing more than sleep. She has been up all night looking for jobs in the newspaper like her mom told her to. She didn't know why-- Yeon Hee already cleaned for her eomma's business. 

"One sec, lemme check. You can come in if you want to." Chen said before he turned away and walked up the stairs. 

Yeon Hee stood in the hallway and waited. Then, Chanyeol and Xiumin came downstairs. 

"He's here, but I don't think he wants to talk to you right now." Said Chanyeol. He looked so much taller beside Xiumin. Cuter too. His hair wasn't brushed and was sticking up. He must have just woken up too. Xiumin on the other hand was dressed and groomed. The older one looked like he just got back from a photo shoot.

"Why not?" Yeon Hee asked, more annoyed than anything. She hated how obvious her annoyance showed in her voice. Chanyeol flinched at her tone. 

"Mianhae. I'm in a bad mood. Kwang Soo's mad at me and my mom's making me apologize. " 

Chanyeol smiled a little more. "What did you do this time?" He teased. 

Yeon Hee punched him playfully on the shoulder, to which Chanyeol replied with an over-exaggerated gasp. Yeon Hee laughed, unknowingly moving closer to her boyfriend. Or at lest, she thought they were together-- Chanyeol hadn't made it that clear. 

"Should I leave?" Xiumin asked, a grin on his face. 

Yeon Hee felt her face getting red when Chanyeol put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her in for a hug. She welcomed it, hugging back. Then the other Exo member walked down stairs and began taunting the couple. Then Yeon Hee flushed red and released Chanyeol, to his dismay, and crossed her arms over her chest. 

"W-where's Kwang Soo?" Yeon Hee stuttered, embarrassed. 

Sehun pointed behind him. "Right here. He's been hanging around here since yesterday--"

Kwang Soo cut him off with a "Shh!"

Everyone turned and looked at him. 

"What do you mean he's been here since yesterday?" Yeon Hee asked, annoyance back in her voice, this time it aimed at Kwang Soo. 

No one answered. She turned to Chanyeol, who in turn gave a shrug. He knew nothing. Yeon Hee sighed, blowing the hair out of her face. 

"Fine. Don't answer. I'll just tell Eomma I apologized." Yeon Hee turned away and grabbed Chanyeol's hand and gave it a squeeze. She mumbled a quick goodbye and left. When she got outside she sighed. Things just weren't the same. Yeon Hee knew she was acting weird, but she couldn't help it. She liked Chanyeol, but maybe she liked him more.