Chapter 7: Jealousy

Chanyeol walked over to Baekhyun, Lay and Suho after Kai walked out. His heart felt heavy and his palms were slick with sweat. Taking notice of the giant's new attitude, Baekhyun took it upon himself to ask. "Chanyeol, are you okay?"

The latter didn't answer for a minute. Then, he wiped his palms on his jeans and nodded. He didn't trust himself to speak just yet.

Suho could sense it. Chanyeol was heading into his slump again. It didn't take much to set the the taller one off since previous events had 'weakened' him. "Chanyeol, you know that Kai and Yeon Hee are just friends right? Everyone here knows how much you two like eachother and he would never get in between you two." Suho put a comforting hand on the younger one's shoulder.

Baekhyun and Lay nodded in agreement, although they didn't say anything in fear that they would say the wrong thing.

"I don't know..." Chanyeol said doubtfully. "Maybe I should go join them?"

Baekhyun shook his head. "That wouldn't be smart. It would only prove that you don't trust your girlfriend and your bandmate."

Chanyeol ran a hand through his now-light-brown-hair and sighed. "This just doesn't feel right. I feel like I should be the one that Yeon Hee should be talking to right now, not Kai. Aish!" The brunet practically yelled the last part.

Lay eyed Suho for a minute before he smiled. Chanyeol took notice immediatley, annoyed that they were clearly not interested. Or so he thought, "What are you guys smiling about?" He asked angrily.

Suho smirked. "Chanyeol, I think your jealous."

Chanyeol blushed bright red. "I- I am not! I just think that of all people, her boyfriend should be the one out there with her right now."

"So you're jealous." Baekhyun said matter-of-factly.

"Oh my God! You guys are impossible!" Chanyeol cried out in frustration before stomping upstairs into his bedroom.

Sorry about the short chapter, I have been busy. I have two essays, a science project and a French book report to complete. The science project is French too, so It's frustrating!!!!! ANYWAYS, hope you enjoyed this chapter. XOXO (if you know what I mean <(o_o<) <(o_o)> (^o_o^) <(o_o)> (>o_o)>