Together At Last

[ Prince POV at the Guys Hotel Room ]

Me and the boys was waiting on Sam and Tay so we can meet the other girls at the little club slash lounge. Roc Ray and Prod is playing black ops. When someone knocks on the door none of them get up so I answer it. The first thing that come to my mind is damn. Sam and Tay look amazing. Tay had in a mini skirt while Sam had a short tight dress.

Prince: hey you guys look 

Tay: cute 

Sam: no hot 

Tay: no beautiful 

Sam: yea beautiful and sexy 

Prince: exactly but come in (walks in with the girls)  

Sam: hey guys 

Roc,Ray,Prod: (playing game) hey 

Tay: rude 

Roc,Ray,Prod: (looks up) damn 

Sam: better 

Tay: much better now lets go

[Sam POV from Lounge/Club]

Roc couldn't keep his eyes off of me. But who could blame him I was wearing a red one shoulder lace dress with high stiletto cheetah print shoes and a red bow clutch. I am actually starting to like Roc but my dad wont allow that he will probably hurt Roc or scare him away. So I probably wont date him. But it doesn't hurt to tease him.

Tay: these girls are late 

Prince: you cold 

Tay: no 

Prince: ohhh ok (smiles) you look really nice by the way 

Tay: thank you you look nice too  

Sam: lets go inside (grabs Roc hands and lead him inside)  

Roc: damn you look fine 

Sam: thank you  

Everyone: (sits)

We all talked as a group for about an hour and a half. These girls was going to hear it when they get here. But me and Roc are having so much fun talking. Ray is like a big brother to me even though I already have three of them. And I think Prince likes Tay. Ohh here these girls are.

Sam: you guys are extremely late 

Marcy: sorry their was traffic 

Britt: I wore your favorite color Roc 

Roc: yea it looks nice 

Sam: well you guys have fun practice tomorrow at 9 if you guys are late you guys are out 

Stephanie: ok we will be early  

Tay: enough talking lets party 

Sally: yay 

Roc: wanna dance 

Tay: Red Nose  

Sam: (dances on Roc) and she gone shake it 

MB: yes

Me and Roc dance together all night almost and the one minute I got to sit down right before we leave he dances with that Britt hoe. Yes I did feel a little jealous so I will do what any other girl would do I went to the dance floor turned Roc around and danced on him. That girl face was priceless. Me and Tay decided to go back to the guys hotels after we left the lounge. I decided to lay in Rocs bed with him everyone else watched another scary movie. We talked and laughed next thing I knew Ray was coming to bed.

Sam: where is Tay 

Ray: she thought you was spending a night she left like an hour ago  

Sam: damn. I have no cash to get home  

Roc: you can spend a night and ask Tay to bring you clothes over for tomorrow  

Sam: ok fine but where will I sleep 

Roc: where you are now  

Sam: with you 

Roc: yea its nothing wrong with that 

Sam: fine

Me Roc and Ray tell jokes and laugh. But Ray ends up falling asleep on us so its just me and Roc. We are facing each other and talking. Then Roc does the unthinkable and kisses me in my lips. I was shocked and I can tell he didn't know if he should have done it or not.