SURPRISE

[7 Months Later Sam POV]

Ok Mat had his baby a month ago. She is beautiful. Tay was pregnant and now she 7 months. Surprise is I'm now 4 months. Yup me and Roc finally agreed to it. We even talked to our parents. Anyway the boys are at a signing. That Ashley girl keep calling talking bout she wanna move in no. Only me and Tay. Ohhh yay the boys are back.

Sam: hey

Roc: hy babe (kisses me)

Sam: Prod Ashley keeps calling talking about moving in. You know I can't live with her.

Prod: (pushes me to the side) always about you

Roc: Prod chill

Prod: why can't my girl live here.

Sam: one I don't like her I only act nice for you. And two I'm pregnant and I cant hold in what I want to say.

Prod: she coming

Sam: fuck you Prod (stomps upstairs)

I can't stand that girl. Ashley is Sasha only younger sister. Mind you Sasha said Ashley wanted to marry Roc but only I seem to.remember that.

Roc: give her time she getting better with her attitude.

Prod: listen man I really like Ashley I can't keep her on hold forever (goes upstairs)

Tay: I'm hungry

Prince: want me to go get you something to eat

Tay: really you will

Prince: of course even though I have school in the morning.

Tay: ok ok ill eat whatever is in the fridge

Prince: thank you

Roc: I'm going to Sam (goes upstairs) hey babe (sits on bed)

Sam: why must Ashley live here

Roc: Prod really like her

Sam: I don't

Roc: you seem stressed

Sam: I don't know

Roc: you know what you need

Sam: no but tell me

Roc: sex

Sam: really Roc

Roc: yea its a stress reliever

Sam: I dont need sex

Roc: well I do

Sam: are we even allowed to

Roc: hell yea

Sam: fine but I need to go to bed I'm tired

Roc: ok a quickie

[Roc POV]

I may seem desperate but I haven't had sex for like 4 month. Plus I dont want to cheat so I need this. And after we have sex I realize its type better when she pregnant.

[The Next Morning Sam POV]

I wake up get ready I put on red crop T-shirt I like to.show off my little bumb the only thing is I no longer wear the belly ring. I put in my red converse not high tops and my Juicy Couture pants with Lace ( http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_150/set?id=75075622 ) I don't really wear skinny jeans and stuff. The doctor said no.tight stuff. Anway Roc drives me to school the others drives with Prod and Ashley. He actually made Tay sit in the back. He an asshole when that girl around. We finally get to school.