Clueless

I'm Luna Siren, my friends call me Lulu for short sometimes. Me and my best friend Rachel had gotten separated a couple of years back because she had to move away to Seattle. I have missed her SOOO MUCH that it's like I feel like I cried almost everyday after I finish talking to her over the phone. I moved here to Seattle a few days ago. I kind of like it here, except for the fact that there's a lot of earthquakes and it rains but I'm sure that there aren't that many earthquakes and storms. I'm starting my first day at Eastwood High in a few days. It's been super long since I started at a new school so I'm really nervous.
It's Sunday night and I invited Rachel over for the first time in years. When we were younger I had brown short hair that was always in a bob and so did Rachel but that was only because we wanted to twin, and never be forgotten in neither of our hearts but someday that was going to change. When Rachel got to my house she was knocking like crazy and I ran to open the door and we both screamed.
"LUNA BABY!" She squealed. "RACHEL I MISSED YOU!"
"I MISSED YOU TOO! We both hugged like crazy we even cried a little, after that I knew we felt closer than ever. Me and Rachel talked for hours about everything all over again even though we talked about on the phone we needed to get into detail and express our reactions.
"Omg so he really tried to egg your house because you didn't kiss him during truth or dare!?" I screamed so surprised and confused.
"Yes! I wasn't going to kiss his gross lips he needs chapstick"

"Aww you've got a little crush" I say laughing.

"No way he's not coming anywhere near me tomorrow"

*3 hours later

After a while we were both laughing our brains out but sadly she had to go home, we both have school tomorrow and we will see each other then. After Rachel left I showered and went to sleep.
*6:30 a.m.*

*BEEP BEEP BE-* I hit the off button on my alarm and pulled my pillow over my head,moving over to the other side of my bed groaning. It's the first day of school and I'm dreading going to that hell hole. I took my pillow off my face and sat up on the edge of my bed, grabbing my phone to see 10 text messages from Rachel. 
" OMGG WAKE UP!! SCHOOL STARTS TODAY!"
"Luna Luna Luna I know you feel this phone vibrating under your boob"
"LOL! I'm literally up right now and I'm already ready"
"I'm getting kind of angry"
"I almost killed myself by tripping LOL!"
"Wake up"
"Wake up"
"Wake up"
"Bitch!"
"Have fun not getting a ride to school LOL just kidding call me when you're ready"
I text her back "Really Rachel??? Call you later though"
I got up and made my bed to go to the mirror to look at myself, seeing two of the biggest biggest zits in the century. This cannot be happening! It's my first day what is everyone going to think when they see this. Maybe my mom kno- "HONEY!" She comes barging in "Whoa! what is that on your face?"
Great, so she just comes into my room without knocking, doesn't even say good morning and she points out my hideous zit!
She puts a band-aid on my cheek, kisses my forehead and leaves. I guess this will I'll look like a retard but I'll just try to cover it with my hair. When I get in the shower I put on a show, by show I mean singing and dancing. As time went by I sat down in the tub and fell asleep.

*After 30 mins* 

Holy crap I'm gonna be late! I got up quickly off of the tub floor and turned off the water and stepped out the tub, that' was when I slipped and fall flat on my face and popped one of  my zits there was blood all over the place. "OOUCH! Either way no time for pain!" I go and comb out my hair making it cover my band-aid and put on a cute pair of underwear, a bra, a minion t-shirt with my favorite ripped jeans, yellow converses and a hoodie to finish it off. I looked into the mirror only to see that my face is as red as a tomato, but I rushed out the door and ran to school.

I arrived at Eastwood High School and I checked the time to see that I was late, I was sweating and panting. I think I stood in the doorway for a good 3 minutes
" C'mon man there's other people that have to get in this school!"  Some of the students yell.

"I'm sorry everyone!" I yell moving out of the way and I walk up the stairs to my English class. When I get to my English class everyone is staring at me and I can feel my cheeks burning but I manage to say sorry I'm late to the teacher. "Ahem, it's okay darling just take a seat, your name is?" "Luna" I smile. My teacher looked like she wanted to burst out laughing at how horrible I looked and so did the other students so I just wiped my smile off and looked around, thank god there's a seat in the back of the room. I go to sit in my seat and look next to me seeing a girl looking at me. "Hey I'm Alexa" she says biting her lip, I mean maybe that just a habit or something because I literally look like crap today but anyways, I quickly looked up at her and then I looked down
" You heard my name upfront" I said kind of annoyed.
"Oh did I now? I don't recall what is it again?" She says turning my way twirling her hair.
"It's Luna"
"Luna, I like that name"
"Yeah thanks" I say taking my notebook out as
She turns back to do her work. Omg did I just like make her feel bad?
"Did I make you feel bad?" I ask, looking at her.
"Um, no? I was just complimenting your name"  she says turning around, shaking her head.
Well there goes one friend I screwed up the chance to make, this year is gonna be great.

-Picture is Luna