The Little Things

Alexa POV:
The bell rings, it's my last period of the day and I'm gathering my things to put in my book bag. I Throw it over my shoulder, walking out of the class.
"Hey Alexa wait up! Wanna hang out today?" I hear Rachel shout. I turn around and see Luna is next her.
"Nah, I can't I gotta go home" I say as I keep walking. They must think I've got a bug up my butt, but I don't, I just have to go home to lord knows what. As I'm walking home I light a cigarette to smoke. I smoke about 3 cigarettes a day, one in the morning, one at lunch and one after school. I was never introduced to cigarettes by a friend or anything I just saw them when I was younger and started smoking them, at least I'm not a chain smoker. When I got home the first person that runs into me is my annoying brother Elijah. He's the worst brother ever. Every time I had a girlfriend in the past he would try and flirt with them, he would grab their butts or grab their boobs. Some of them would slap him and tell me and I would have to drag him into my room and beat the crap out of him or sometimes they would flirt back, the bisexual ones of course so, I had to cut them off because I'm not having any of that around me.
"Hey sis, how was school today? Nevermind I don't wanna know" He says laughing.

"Ugh why are you so stupid? Fuck face!" I say flipping him off.

"MOM! ALEXA CALLED ME A FUCK FACE!" He cries out. I know my mom would believe him too because she hates my guts. She hates that I like girls because she says she wants grandkids. Of course you're going to get grandkids just not the traditional way.
I have been thinking about Luna since I've first saw her because she's so weird and jumpy and...Gorgeous...Ugh what are feelings? Either way I don't like Luna like that she's not my type. I hear knocking on my door.
"Open up Alexa it's your favorite brother in the world!" He says through the crack under my door. I don't answer the door so he busts through it and jumps on me.

"Ew what do you want?" I say. A few seconds after I say that he grabs my boob. What the shit?!   Is he crazy?

" Get the hell off of me you idiot!" I say pushing him on the floor.

"Relax it was just a dare, they feel gross anyways" He runs out laughing. I swear one day he's gonna wish I wasn't his sister.
I throw on a different outfit. A black beanie, a black and grey shirt with black leggings and my black converses, grabbing some money. I walk towards the door and walk out thinking about finally having some peace. I start walking down the block to the mall area and I see Rachel, if Rachel is there Luna must be there so I walk up to them slowly and jump on Rachel. I laugh really hard because of her reaction, she got all ninja style like. Luna was standing there smiling and looking at this shirt she liked, she saw me and say hey. Luna seems to be avoiding me but I don't take the time to care about why, I just want to have some fun.

After walking around the mall for hours, stuffing our faces we decide to do something fun. Luna suggested that we run around the mall yelling random funny things, that sounds fun but then Rachel said something that sounded even better.

"Let's all take our shirts off and run around the mall in our bras guys! That'd be so freaking awesome" Rachel yells out loud.
"Hell yeah!" I yell out.
"Hmm, I don't know about that guys" Luna says looking down.
"Oh c'mon Luna live a little" Rachel says nudging her arm. Luna hesitates and finally gives in.

We all walk to the bathroom and take off our shirts in the stalls, stuffing them in our bags and ran out into the mall running like crazy animals. Everyone was looking at us but we didn't care. A guy stopped in front of me and was checking me out.
"Gross, get out of my way" I say.

"Really now? That's how it is when you're the one running around here with your pretty self" He says, trying to sound seductive but it's just not working.

"I'm going to give you 5 seconds to get out of my way, asshole" I can feel my heart beating fast with fury.
"Or what?" He says and before I know it I'm on top of him beating his face in and Rachel is pulling me off of him telling me to calm down. After she pulls me off of him I put my shirt back on and so did Luna and Rachel.
We continued to walk around the mall until I took a look at Luna because I was walking behind Luna and Rachel and I can see little strands of Luna's hair turning a light shade of blue, why is her hair turning light blue? her hair was blonde. It's probably nothing she may have dyed her hair. We all start to walk out of the mall to go home but right when I left the mall, a girl makes eye contact with me and I make eye contact with her and our eyes were locked as she enters the mall and I leave until our eyes part. Whoa what the hell was that? I felt like nothing else mattered at that moment when our eyes were locked, she was hot and I could tell that she wanted all of this. Rachel offers me a drive home and I ask if they want to come over and they agree to. YES! I've got beer and everything. When we arrive at my house we take off our shoes and turn on the tv and get comfortable, then I go to get 3 beers and a little bit of liquor.

*2 hours later

We have all gotten wasted and we end up playing truth or dare.
"L-Luna truth or-or dare?" I say laughing and slurring my words.
"HAH dare girlllll" Luna says barely able to sit up straight.
"I dare you to l-lick Rachel's toesss! In between a-and everything" I say.

"Ewwww grossss pick s-something el-else!"

"Fine fine! Ok-okay u-um say you-you love Rachel" I slurr and laugh thinking I'm bad.

"I love you Rachel you're t-the bestest friend ever I-in the who-whole world" Luna says as she starts getting emotional and hugging Rachel all crazy like, then Rachel starts crying as well and hugging back. At this point I'm laughing my ass off and we end the game and knock out on the floor until the morning comes.

As the sun rises we all wake up and our heads are banging like someone just hit our heads with metal bats. I'm used to these hangovers but I'm not sure about those two they look too innocent to have ever had a drink in their lives but who knows? They're awesome either way. Rachel and Luna were still cuddled together from last night when they hugged how adorable, like that's are goals. Rachel wakes up looking around extremely confused.
"Oh god what happened last night?" She says scratching her head.
"We all made out" I say laughing.
"What? No! I'm never drinking again!" Luna cries out.
"I'm kidding Luna but you and Rachel had a besties moment!" I chuckle as they look at each other and laugh, making me laugh more. I explain to them that I don't think we'll be going to school today especially in the state that we're in now. We all got up to shower one after the other. Luna takes the longest showers, next time I'm showering first. I gave them both a change of clothes to wear and we relaxed in my room all day waiting for our hangovers to pass.

*PICTURE JS ALEXA*