The Past Returns

I have the munchies, no I haven't been smoking anything but I think I'm getting my period. I hate when my period comes because it's so messy and gross and well... Bloody. Besides it's just what I need right now. The only good part about my period is the CRAVINGS! I love cravings but only when they are in my reach, when they aren't it's "Kill me now" 

It's 3:00 in the morning and I'm going to be super tired but I don't care, I can just sleep in math class. I probably shouldn't because it's calculus and that's important but right now I'm passing the class so I should be fine. I made a mess all over the couch with my garbage that so I got up off the couch and threw everything away because I wasn't in the mood to hear her yell at me about it later. After I finish cleaning up my garbage I went upstairs and went to bed with the night light I found. Yes, I still sleep with night lights, the dark can still be pretty scary at my age. Five minutes go by and I'm sound asleep.

I didn't have to be woken up by my alarm this morning because I was already up before it thinking about how my day at school was going to be today and how McDreamy would see me. Omg what if he sees me as some disgusting sloppy girl who doesn't know how to eat? Or worse, Okay I don't know what's worse than that. I turn off my alarm and look at my clothes that are already set and everything. I put on a black dress and flats today, combing out my hair and tucking one side behind my ear.
"You look gorgeous today sweety" my mom says. She looked like she was about to cry.
  I laughed. "Thanks mom" I got
my bag and put it over my shoulder, going into Rachel's car. She still picks me up after I shut the door in her face, awesome right? I know!
"How ya feeling today? You were totally bummed yesterday" she says sneaking a look at me, trying to stay focused on the road.
"I could be better, I just want to get school over with today" School is going to be a wreck today because no one will forget what happened yesterday. EVER. Me and Rachel arrived at school. We got out things out of the car. I really don't want to be seen!
"So, I think that girl Alexa likes you"
Rachel says.
"What me? She can't like me in not into girls, why are you telling me this Rachel?" I say confused, Rachel chuckles a bit.
"Really? Kind of hard to think other wise, besides you seem kind of interested in her"
" Yeah, well I'm not I'll see you later" I say walking away to English class. After I say that she stops smiling. I have to say Rachel has changed and I don't like it, she doesn't seem to have my back like she used to and I can't rely on her anymore. I mean, how can she not know that I'm not into girls? As I'm walking into class I hear snickers which makes Alexa yell out loud. "Enough is enough alright? Some food just spilled on her fucking pants get over it and stop acting like 2 year olds!"  Wow Alexa, I sooo needed that my best friend already thinks I like you, I think sarcastically to myself . "Thanks Alexa" I smile and sit in my seat.  "Anytime" She says smiling, looking at me. While she's looking at me I try not to make eye contact with her but she insists to keep staring at me so I just look away and do my work.

"Okay class we are going to be having a project that's going to be due next week. You're all going to have to take pictures of some items on a list that I'm going to give you all and write someinformation about them. Please be detailed, neat and if it's late 30 points will be taken off no exceptions" 30 points? Who does she think she is taking off that many points, emergencies do happen. The bell rings and I gather my things and go to my next class which is my Cooking class. I love that class because it's easy and you get to taste the food after. it doesn't always taste good though. Once in my other school I made a cannoli and it tasted like pure crap. I ran out of the class to puke, but today is going to be great because we're making chips. When I got to my cooking class I walked into that class like a boss! Pretty ironic since everyone thinks I'm a disgusting loser who can't control her periods buttt right now I'm too happy that I'm going to get to taste my delicious chips, Muy bien. We all know that feeling when you don't notice someone to save your life until you actually notice them right? Well guess what I'm having that moment right now. Holy crap McDreamy is in my cooking class. I can't believe this and he's looking at me right now smiling again with his beautiful teeth, he even chuckles a bit. I roll my eyes and turn around to listen to the teacher explain how to cook the chips. Since these chips are going to be my creation in a way I'm going to name them crunch-a-munchables. Great news, the teacher wants us to write our chip names down on a piece of paper with our names next to them, fantastic now my creation can be known worldwide! As the paper goes around I see everyone writing down their names as the paper comes to me, of course I'm the only one to stop and look at everyone's names and laugh a bit, I mean look at Andy's name for them, chicken sauce crunches. I burst out laughing. "Chicken sauce crunches what the hell????" I say barely able to talk from laughing so hard. I write my name down while laughing and gave the paper to the teacher "That is unacceptable Ms. Siren" I can hear the sternness in his voice which makes me try not to laugh more but I manage to apologize and go back to my seat. McDreamy is sitting in the empty seat next to mine omg omg. "I'm Andy you know" He says smiling. I melt, feeling my cheeks burn.
"Okay, nice to meet you Andy" I say not realizing that's who's chips I was making fun of. "So you're not gonna tell me your name?"

"Holy crap I'm soooo sorry you're Andy right? I was making fun of your chips it was just too funny I had to and I'm Luna"

"That's a beautiful name. Since my chips is so funny what's the name of your chips?" He says messing with his hair. 

"Crunch-a-munchables" I say looking down. He laughs, covering his mouth and I can see his dimples deepen like there's no tomorrow, that's so cute like I actually made him laugh! I'm still mad at him for smiling at me though because he has a girlfriend. He was just being friendly right? We sat next to each other, making our chips. I made my chips into little stars and circles and added salt and pepper. Andy just made his plain old circles and added a little jalapeño. We got to taste our chips some of us let one another taste them and many were delicious. Class ends and we take our chips while Andy and I say bye to each other. Today is awesome so far I actually got to talk to Andy even though it was something dumb that started it. WOOOOO!

*THE PICTURE IS ANDY*