So Close

Rachel's POV

After leaving lunch I got ready to check out of school to see my mom waiting for me in the car. I slowly walk to the car knowing what she's trying to make me do. I have to go to an abortion clinic because I'm pregnant. I really don't want to get an abortion because I want to keep my little munchkin, but I'm gonna fight for myself I'm not going to let my mother take control of this too. I hope it's a girl because she'll be a mini me. I'll name her Nani, it means beautiful.

I got in the car and my mom greeted me, I didn't answer her which made her start blabbing about how it's for the best. It's not for the best! It's my life!

When we arrive at the clinic I run to a doctor and tell them that I don't want an abortion and that I want my mother to back off. My mother comes up behind me and grabs my arm, yelling at me to stop making a scene. I'm not making a scene I just want to keep my child. It's not my fault that this happened. One night me and my best guy friend got it on but it wasn't meant to happen like that, he doesn't even know I'm pregnant. I'm going to tell him this weekend at the party.
"Mom I just want to keep my baby, why can't you understand that?" I said tearing up.

"Because I'm not going to have a young lady like you in my house with a baby when you're just a baby yourself, now it's either you do this or you have to move out!" I jump at the sound of her voice getting louder and wipe my face. I yell feeling my voice getting more tone with anger.
"Well, I guess I'm moving out then!" I yell.

"You've got a month to move out" My mom says.

I storm out of the office and walk home crying, trying my hardest not to let people hear me, but someone still manages to hear anyway.
"Hey, you alright?" I hear someone say. I turn around quickly wiping my tears.
"No, I'm not okay. I mean do I look okay?!" I yell.
"Chill I was just asking, I know I'm a stranger and all but do you wanna talk about it?" He asked.
"Sure, I guess I do need someone to talk to" We went into the library next to us and we sit down, grabbed a book to pretend we're reading and spoke.
"Long story short is that...You know what? I don't feel comfortable talking to you about this I don't even know you.. I'm gonna go" I storm out of the library and go home.

When I got home I went upstairs to my room and grabbed my suitcase packing everything. My mother says to be out by a month? Well I'll be out by tomorrow!

I just still can't believe that I'm pregnant, and that I have to eat for two. I love eating so that will come in handy. Gently rubbing my stomach I start singing to it.

***

Luna's POV

The weekend is here and I got more and more excited because I get to see Andy and well his girlfriend making out, which I really don't want to see. The party is at 8 o'clock and I have a pretty outfit to wear. It's a floral dress with a black background.