Life Changes

Elijah POV:
I'm at my bro Todd's house, also known as the homie spending the night. Todd and I were both up playing video games all night, it's the only time he's not being a man whore. When we finally fell asleep I knew that in the morning I would decide I was going to go to school from his house but I realized that I forgot my textbook
at my house. I could really care less about going back to get it but I actually need it today at school. I quickly get ready, borrowing one of Todd's favorite shirts and a pair of his pants because his style is awesome, I'm surprised he can get his head through these shirt necks because his head is so big if you know what I mean, nah just kidding I'm as straight as a pole if that made any sense. As I'm getting ready to leave I tell Todd that I'll see him later in biology class.

When I arrive home I see beer bottles and liquor bottles all over the place, of course Alexa is at it again, but she wouldn't drink this many so I go to her room to check on her because I don't hate her I just love annoying her guts, it's hilarious.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" I say standing with my bag on my back looking around.
"Go away nerd let us be and you better not tell mom about this... Aren't you supposed to be at Todd's house?" Alexa says.

"Yeah, I forgot something I didn't know I was that unwanted here" I laugh as I'm walking out.

I'm not sure if this is weird or not but girls are super hot when they're hung over, they may want attention and I love to give a girl the attention they need. I noticed one of Alexa's friends I think her name is Luna, she's in one of my classes I think biology? But anyways, her hair was fully blonde back then and it seems like her hair is slowly turning more blue each day, her skin has more glow to it and her skin looks wet.
"Did Luna just get out of the shower?" I ask really confused.

"Yeah like three hours ago, why?" Luna asked.

"You still look like you just came out of the shower two minutes ago" I say looking at Alexa and Rachel to see if they look the same but they don't. I see Alexa and Rachel turning to look at Luna to touch her skin. When they touch her skin they yank their hands away in disgust, causing Luna to run into the bathroom.
"You guys are such weirdos, see you later I'm going to school" I say flipping both Rachel and Alexa off.

Luna's POV:
I ran into the bathroom to see that I'm glowing with slimy skin, my hair is turning blue holy crap this blue is pretty but it's not for me! I have been feeling very weird lately as if I'm going through a withdrawal or something, it's like I'm turning into a giant water ball. I close the bathroom door and take off my shirt, getting a towel so that I can try and clean my skin. I wet the towel and slowly wipe my skin with it to get the slime off. "OWW!" I yell, dropping the towel. I look down as I feel my skin tightening and burning, what is going on with me? There's knocking on the door, it's Rachel.
"Are you okay in there?" Rachel asked concerned.
"I think so" I say lowly. By now the whole entire front of my hair is blue. Alexa opens the door, jeez does anyone know how to knock or give me privacy these days? When Alexa opens the door I see her cheeks turn red as she sees me without a shirt but she tries her hardest to look at my face.
"What's going on in here?" Alexa asks.

"I think I need to go to the hospital, my hair is turning blue, I'm slimy and when I try to wipe it off, my skin burns like crazy and it still fucking hurts! What did you do to us Alexa? did you poison us? Why isn't Rachel experiencing this?!" I say almost slapping Alexa but she stopped me.
"Are you really asking me that right now?! You just answered your own question, yeah, why isn't she showing symptoms? Because I didn't poison you guys!" Alexa says storming out of the room to go have a cigarette. I feel really bad for accusing her I just don't know what to think, like look at me.