One Down Many To Go

Lilliana POV continued:

Luna and I got home and I could see she was upset because she was looking down. I tried my hardest to try to make her feel better but nothing was going to work at this moment. I could show her my tail and show her how gorgeous it is. It's lavender, and as much as I would love to show her I can't because it would ruin everything. I tell Luna to go upstairs and take everything off except her bra and underwear and to tie her hair up into a neat ponytail. I know Luna hates walking around half naked but now, she has to. I never realized how fit she was, she should flaunt it a little more than she does but that isn't any of my business.

"Okay Luna, are you ready?" I ask looking into her eyes resting my hand on her shoulder.
"Ready as I'll ever be, I guess" Luna says.
"Okay we're going to start now, this won't hurt at all so just relax okay?" I lay Luna down on the floor, surrounding her by special candles and I chant from a book called "The Aquatic life" This book is to never be opened by a human because no one knows what would happen. As I start chanting from the book and I pick up the water that I had saved for this very moment, I slowly pour it over Luna's body.

*1 hour later*

Luna's hair is slowly turning more blue than it was before and her tail is slowly forming. Her tail is so beautiful, it's dark purple with a lavender tail fin and gorgeous scales. As we finish, her tail quickly disappears and we help each other put everything away.

"Well, it's done honey how do you feel? And remember be very careful around water" I say.

"I feel great I just hope you made me pretty" Luna says laughing.

"Don't worry I did, Rick is coming over in a few so get presentable" I say smiling.

I see Luna run upstairs to put on some clothes and I go to the kitchen and start cooking dinner.

Luna POV:

I got upstairs and put on a big t-shirt and a pair of jeans and sat on my bed thinking about what just happened downstairs. Am I really a mermaid now? It seems cool but horrible at the same time, I mean what if I get invited to a pool party? Oh well, but I can't tell anyone about this because people might think I'm a freak of nature or something. I'll have to think of a reason to why I dyed my hair blue.

I hear the doorbell ring and I go downstairs to greet Rick, it's been a while since he's been over.
"Hey Luna, it's been so long you've changed a lot" He says surprised.
"Really? I don't think I've changed at all" My mom gives me a look letting me know that I actually have changed because of my hair.
"Well guys dinner is ready so let's go eat, Rick and I have something to tell you sweetie" My mom says.
"Oh god, here we go" I say walking to the table as they follow me. I wonder what they have to tell me, is my mom pregnant? Oh god no I hope not then I won't be the center of attention anymore.
"So what do you guys have to tell me?" I ask.
"I WANNA TELL BABE! Your mother and I are getting married!" Rick says. I swear he acts like a child sometimes but I like it.
"Oh, congratulations" I say, seeing my mom frown. I really wasn't expecting that but there's just so much on my mind I didn't think about what I was saying. I started poking at my food, eating little bits a time that's when I saw my mom slam her fork down and leave the table crying and Rick followed her. Why does she have to be such a baby?, I mean I did say congratulations.
I start eating again because now I actually have an appetite and put my dishes away and go outside. A few seconds later I hear foot steps and then a hand touching my shoulder, I turn around to see Rick.