But why?

He started at me like I was crazy. He looked back at his guard then back at me. He motioned for me to follow him by taking my list in his hand. I felt sparks instantly on my wrist. I jerked my hand back. He looked angry. I freaked out and signed 'I'm sorry please don't hurt me I'll be good just don't call my father.' I said shaking a little. His anger slowly replaced with a emotionless  expression.

He continued to walk with me following. We stopped at a room. I nodded towards it. I walked towards it and pushed it open. I turned around and signed thank you. He nodded his head and left.

Drew POV:

I can't believe the treaty is my mate. She looked so happy but as soon as I looked mad its like she broke into a million pieces. I know she's deaf but there nothing to be afraid of I her mate I would never hurt her. I hope she understands that and also doesn't get out of hand cause I will show her who's boss mate or not.

I just put her in my room and walked to my office to talk to Alpha Frank aka Kori's dad. I opens the door to see me mom sitting on the desk. "Hay,.has the treaty arrived?" She asked standing up. I nodded and replied. "She's in my room now."  She looked shocked. "Why is she I'm there and not in another bedroom?" She asked. "Because she's my mate." I lastly said sitting down in my chair and dialed Alpha Frank's number. 

F: Hello.

D: Yes, Alpha Frank why would you give me a person as a treaty?

F: She is my daughter. If you two get married we can combined our packs and be unstoppable. 

D: I see well we can disgust this later. 

F: Of course. 

  CALL OVER

 "So he is using his daughter as a treaty so you can combined the packs." My mother said to me. I nodded. "I am heading to my room. Good night mom." I said standing up. She said good night. I walked to my room and heard the shower running. I smirked and went to get ready for bed. I walked out of my closet with a shirt in my hand. Me already stripped from my clothes only left in boxers. Kori walked out the bathroom and looked surprised. I chuckled and handed her the shirt she took it and started walking to the bathroom. I turned her around and signed to her 'Change here now.' she nodded and dropped her towel. I saw all the marks on her from bruises to almost healed scares. 

I looked shocked at this. I stopped her and made her turn around. On her back was the most shocking on her back looked like a knife slashed to makes  designs. But besides all of that there was a tattoo that had 4 roses on her shoulder. Thats the only thing untouched.  I motioned her to continue getting dressed. She slipped the shirt on and turned around. I walked to the bed and motioned for her to lay down she walked in and got under the covers and faced the other way. I got in and faced her back. I pulled her closer making her freeze. I soon felt her relaxed and then soft breathing. I soon followed suit.