Clarity

"Come back here you little bïtch. I just want my son and then you can die." A dark voice said. I screamed trying to move away. I pushed myself to furthest corner. "I got you know." I saw red eyes then felt slaying on my body. I screamed and cried. ~ dream over.

I sat up breathing heavy in a cold sweat. I reached my stomach and slightly calmed down. I looked at the clock and saw it read 11:30 pm. I began to get out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I peeled my wet clothes off and turned on the shower. I looked at my back. My bark began to move mixing turning like a movie or its very own person. It stopped with a slight howl. It showed what look like a demon and a wolf fighting. I released my hair in its bun and stepped in the water like it was my own world.

I began scrubbing my body trying to get rid of dirt, and sweat, and mostly him. I know they banished him but he's not gone. His spirit moves around in the darkness hunting my dreams. I feel it like you feel the wind. Maybe I just need so cleanse myself. I put on a lose white dress. I walked out my room the pack house empty except for the guard by my door. "Ms, where are you going?" He asked surprise to see me. "I am g-going to find so claritty. You can come alongg." I said the best I could walking to the steps with him behind me.

We began to walk to the meadow filled with flowers. He stayed behind as I walked forward sitting on my knees. I looked at what to look like stars. This is actually never really been outside. My father never took me and if he did I don't really remember. The blew like a soft lullaby. I laid down and touched the leaves of the flowers. I began to close my eyes. Letting the darkness consume me.

I woke up to being carried through the woods by the guard. "D do you h-have a uhm mate?" I asked looking up at him. "Yes, I do her name is Winnie." He said. Continuously walking. "Do you do yo love her?" I asked kind of blushing. I always wanted to know what love feels like. No one ever should or told me. "Yes, I do. Your supposed to love your mate no matter what." He said back still walking. "Even if if they get you mad?" I asked. I twiddled my fingers. Drew always got mad at me and would hurt me. So did my father, but I thought they did it because the loved me, right. "Yes, even if the make you mad but you never hurt each other." He said finally walking to the pack house. "Umm, I wanntedd tto knoww cann I um meet umm Winnie. Shhe sounds reeally nice sinnce yyou lovve heerr." I said hoping he say yes or at least not hit me for asking a stupid question like Drew or my father did.

I waited for impact but all I got was a 'sure' as he put me down. I smiled as he began yo walk me to a house. We walked in and I saw a little girl sitting down and a woman cooking. The little girl heard the door and ran to him. "Daddy your home." She screamed. The woman looked at him with sparkle in her eye as she saw the guy. "Paul why didn't you tell me the beta was gonna come over." She said walking to me. "Hi, I am Winnie." She strength out her hand. I flinched but covered it up by shaking it. "Iits niice to meet you. Ii not staying um llong jjust wanted too umbsay hello. Paaul you have de dayy of." I said walking to the door. I waved and walked out. I walked through the pack house to my office which is in the library.

I walked in and a group of man where there. I began yo feel uncomfortable. I walked to my chair. "Umm hhow may I um help you." I said. "The Alpha said that you have to choose one of us to help run by your side as like a mate." The tall one said with green eyes. "Wwill you um hurt me?" I asked brushing my hair away while looking down. I was always told never look up because I must submit. I looked up a little with out moving my head as I heard the door open. It was Luna Shelly. I quickly stood up and bowed. "Good morrning Luna Shelly." I said looking down. "Its okay to look at me Kori. I am not gonna hurt you." She said, lifting my head. I am really short for a 19 year old, well that's what the doctor said. I am only 4'11, having what my dad said to be my mother's hight. "Guys, can you please wait outside." Shelly I mean Luna said.

They obeyed and left. "I am sorry Michael sent them." She said looking down. "Nnoo its um okay hee is ddoing what's good for the pack, right." I said looking down. I feel so small, I bet I. Looked terrible. Lunas always looked amazing I don't know how I was ever one. It was probably was a mistake. "Yes, its you don't have to pick anyone if you don't want to. It was just a suggestion." She said folding her hands. "Umm, Lunaa Shelly?" I said she turned around. "Yes Kori?" She said. "What's, I was wondering... Nevnevermind it's a stupidd question." I said. Hoping she wont hit me for wasting her time. I flinched as I felt her lift me head. "What's your question? You can always asked me something." She told me. "II um wanted tto um know what's itt like havving a mate?" I said. "Well, how did Drew show you?" She asks sitting me in her lap.

I felt dirty sitting with her. I rather just sit on the floor. "Wwell, I tthink he um lloved me. Iff I did something bad he would um punish me." I said slowly getting off her lap. "How did he do that sweetie." She asked taking my hand. I flinched as she did this. "Umm, he would hitt me or put mme iin the caage or not feed me." I said trying to make little contact as possible. She nodded her head. "Well, mates are supposed to love you and care for you and feed you and make sure your happy." She said. So Drew didn't love me. "Oh, ook Luna Shelly hhave a nice day." I said as she stood up still looking down. "Kori you know we all know how to sign because Drew's mom is death you don't have to strain yourself." She said walking to the door. I nodded and she walked out. The guys came back.

"Well which one do you pick?" One of them asked. I looked down. "Wellllll, ddo yourr ummm wolvves like mee." I asked. Not wanting to this to be one sided. " You can talk to them." I nodded my head. "Look up little one." I looked up to see a guy with green eyes and ginger coloured hair. I smiled at him. "who has um who has a mate?" I asked all of them. They all raised their hands except for one. "Um yyou can leave except except you." The guy from before with the red hair sat in front of me.

"So, you choose me." He said. I nodded my head and looked down. "I have just one ting to say." I said being afraid to talk. "I am um am having Drew's babby." I said looking down in shame. "Hey its okay, as long as you except me I except the baby too." He said rubbing my cheek. I leaned into his touch. I felt so safe. "How bout we go feed you both." He said. I nodded my hair as he picked me up. I smiled I think I am finally gonna