From the top.

After my wolf being what people would call 'reborn' I was told what happened. I was right I am basically a shape shifter. I don't really have a wolf. It seems my mother was what they called a Shadow Walker. A shadow walker is almost like being shadow kissed. Instead of being near death and being brought back , shadow walker is is being spelled in the womb.

I was given hearing aids, which I am glad for. I walked back to the room I changed in and put my regular clothes on. I left my hair alone. I said bye to Luna, Bella, Jackson, Joshua, Raven, and Taylor. I drove back to the pack. When I walked through the door Michael came. 'Where is Drew?' He signed. "I'll t-tell ev-v eryone at the paack meeting to tonight." I said a little shaky He looked shocked but nodded his head.

I walked to the office getting ready for a meeting Drew had with my father. A few minutes later a knock appeared. "Ccome in." I said. My father came in with grimace smirk on his face. "Hello Kori. Where Drew I need to speak to him." He said nothing my hearing aids. "Hhe is nnot herre. He umm was banisshed tto the underworld. By the Queen Rraven today." I tried my best not to stutter.

"Well, then he wouldn't mind me taking you like the little slüt you are then." He said. I looked up confused in what he said. In a flash I was pushed up against the wall. "You look so much like your mother." He yanked my leggings with my underwear and spun me around so I was facing the wall. I let out a whimper. Knowing if I would be in deep trouble. As soon as he was about to push in me.

The door ripped open and he was yanked off of me. I was my father laying on the ground passed out and Drew's mom lifted my pant up. And turned me around. My vision was blurry. I was going to say something but she shushed me and put my head on her shoulder and cooed at me. I cried and later I felt the arms of Michael and Shelly right next to us. He cared me to the room and left. Shelly took me to the bathroom and took my hair from the braid and filled the water up. I took my clothes of and got in not caring that Shelly was here. "Its okay to cry Kori just let it all go." She said stroked my hair.

I listened to her and finally let go as the tears. I cried and cried till all I can let out was wails. She drained out the tub and stood me up and wrapped me in a black towel. I walked inside and saw Raven. She motioned me to sit down. I sat down in my vanity chair as she began to brush my hair counting each stroke of the brush. She walked into my closet and brought out. A baseball like Jersey shirt knee and some heeled boots. She told me to put on some undergarments and put on the outfit.

"Its time the pack meeting I'll be with you the whole time." She said. U nodded my head and we headed downstairs. Everyone was in the room all smiling and happy. Hoe could I tell this happy souls all the horrible things their one protector did.

"Hello, everyone. I am here to tell you that my mate your Alpha has been banished to the underworld..." There where whisper everywhere." He um he was very abusive ttowards me and so was my fatther. As guys knew I was deaf bbutt was given hearing aaids. Tthey ussed this's to their advantage. Now tthat I cann ccommunicatte. With you I wwould llike tto saay tthat Ii will be ttaking tthe betta rolle aand yourr neww Aalpha and Lluna is Michael and Shelly Treadwell." I said the best way I could with out braking down. I motioned for them to come up. Raven walked me down and we headed back upstairs. "Its okay its okay, its over now. Just rest and call me anytime okay." Raven said I nodded my head. She left after. I lifted up and lifted my shirt and laid back down. I put my hand on my stomach. "Promise me you won't be like your daddy."