Are you Ruth?

I was getting ready for upcoming pack meeting. I grabbed my phone and walked to Cole's office and knocked. He said to come in. I sat down in one of the chairs quietly crossing my legs. It took him a few minutes to look away from his computer. "Oh, hey babygirl. You ready to go." He said to me getting up. I nodding my head and leaning more into his giant hoodie. I recently came down with a cold. He stood up and walked to my seat.

"Why are you wearing my shorts under the hoodie?" He asked me sleeping my slippers on. 'My pants don't fit me anymore.' I signed to him. He nodded and helped me to my feet. "We are sitting with the Alpha and Luna during the dinner tonight. So after the meeting you can take a nap so you won't be so tired." He said as we walked to the living room. 'Can you give me a foot massage. My feet hurt so much.' I signed. "Anything for you love." He said kissing my cheek.

We sat down and Alpha Michael started talking about something's about training and the dinner with some elders. Then out of nowhere, "I would like to say Congratulations to my beta, Kori for getting engaged and a little girl soon." I looked up and saw a giant teddy bear being carried to me. Everyone started cheering. I walked to the podium and Luna Shelly gave some white honeysuckles. I began to sign as Cole translated, "Thank you guys so much. Well I'm sorry I can't speak it but I've been feeling under the weather these couple of days but when I do feel better I'll make sure to do something special.' I said. Everyone clapped as alpha Michael dismissed us.

Cole carried the bear while I had the flowers. We walked into the room and started taking our clothes out for tonight. I got out and put my under garments on and one of Cole's dress shirts. I laid on the bed and curled my hair. I finally finished and Cole comes out in basketball shorts and walks to the bed. I wiggle my feet thought I can see them. I sat up on the giant teddy bear as he put my feet on his lap.

'I can't see my feet. I forgot what even nail polish they are.' I signed with a huff. He chuckled. "You got them painted a nice orange colour. Remember they match your nails." He said rubbing the coconut oil and shae butter into my feet. I moaned silently as he rubbed and caressed the sole of them. Man when your a pregnant beta and your in charge of the paperwork and stuff it makes you tired. "Better?" Cole asked whipping his hands off. I nodded and laid on my side. 'She won't stop moving.' I signed as Cole laid next to me. "She's probably hungry. You want waffles and ice cream?" He said. Caressing my stomach. She kicked his hand. "I'll take that as a yes." I missed my forehead and got up. I rubbed my stomach as I drifted to sleep.

Dream-

" I am a princess. My mommy is the queen and my daddy is the king and so are my aunties and uncles." A little girl with green eyes and white hair. "Yes you are. But what type of princess." I said. She nodded her head. "What princess is that." She looked down then looked up her pupils where blown. "Of the underworld mommy." I looked at the mirror and I saw my eyes looking like galaxy.

-Dream over

I opened my eyes as soon as the door opens and saw Cole walking with a bowl. I smiled as he sat down. "Its not good for you to be eating icecream when you are sick. So Anna made you spicy black bean soup with crackers. He said picking up a bowl and handing it to me. 'Thank you' I replied he smiled and kissed my head. I began to eat my food as Cole started to get dress. I put my bowl down and began to stand up with the help of Cole. I put on a white u-neck dress with a gray varsity cardigan. 'Can you put my white converse on for me please.' I signed as I sat down. He nodded and slid them and then tying them

"I showed my mom how you wanted your hair done. And she said she can do it tomorrow." Cole said as we walked down stairs. I nodded, and we began taking our place with me on the left side of Alpha Michael. He began introducing some of the elders. There was a woman that kept staring at me but I didn't pay attention to it. I swear in all honesty I had to pick out the food cause some smells I can't stand. Like coffee, tomatoes, fish, and don't get me started on eggs and mayonnaise. So we are having penne vodka pasta with ceaser salad and bread.

It tasted so good. I told the chef to send some more into my room later. We walked into one of the ballrooms and people got to know each other. Michael was with Aloha Michael and I was with Shelly sipping my apple cider. I needed to use the bathroom I told Shelly and she sent a guard with me. I walked in and did my business and washed my hands. "Two of the elders are in you office with Cole." The guard say. I nodded and we began to walk to the library.

I thanked him and asked if he can untie my shoes. He nodded nd handed them to me. I walked in with shoes in hand as Cole put my slippers on. "Hi, I beta Kori. Its nice to meet you." I said. Probably only time Im talk before this cold goes away. "Nice to meet you too, my name is Elaine and this is my husband Charles. We would like to ask you a few questions." She said. I nodded. Cole led me to my chair as he sat down in a different one. "Is your father Frank Asmeth of Silver Mist Pack." Charles asked. "Yes, I never met my mother." I said taking my phone from my pocket before it falls. "Did you get your hair from her?" He asked. I nodded. "Kori, have you ever heard the name Ruth Carson before?" Cole asked. "Yes, that's my mother's maiden name before she got married. It's on her tombstone." I said. "Your mother is not dead." He replied back. I stared into his eyes to see any sense of lying but he was serious. "Then where is she." I asked standing up. "If she's not dead then where the fück is she. She left me with that sick bastered foe 18 years. He took everything from me. Now I want to see her. NOW!" I said with so much rage. My babygirl began to kick me telling me to calm down. I put my hand on my stomach. A woman walked in with her hair braided traditionally with a red floor length dress. "I'm right here. Now please calm down." She said walking to me. "Stay away from me." I said with venom in every word. "I didn't leave you Kori he took you aww from me." She said walking to me. I stretched my hand out to Cole and he took it. I'm go to the room and bring cake then come talks to me." I said as he picked me up. I laid my head into his neck.

He put me on the the bed and got one of his college football shirts. I took my clothes off and put the shirt on. "The chef brought me pasta. Can you get it please." I said. "You can't eat your problems away. " he said handing me the bowl. "The plate at the dinner is for 1 person. I'm eating for two. So unless you wanna deal with the baby kicking me at night don't start." I said looking at him. "Okay, that's why I got you extra bread sticks." He said walking in the closet.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said Ruth came in. "I come baring cake."