Chapter 1- Sotoba town

Sumire
I woke up because of the light striking at my eyes.
"Uhmmmm..." I moaned and saw I was in a road.
Wait, where am I?
I look around and saw a sign..
Sotoba town
This is the name I saw before I was unconscious.. I said it in myself. I sighed and walk along the path.
----∞----
Hours passed by as I saw a couple of oldies were chatting. I was walking weakly.. Then I fainted again. I heard voices..
Oh my.. What happen?
Is she still alive?..
Let's Ozaki clinic..
Sure..
Then my visions are all black..
"Sumire.." Someone called
Who was there? Mom?Dad?
Who are you??
"Sumire.. Calm down.." He said I look around and saw darkness. I cried..
I could feel his presence.. But I can't see him..
"Hey, its okay.." He said as he patted my shoulder..
I look behind..
And saw.. A light.. The light who guide me on this dark world..
"Stay with me.." He said as he lend his as I almost hold it my visions were becoming clear..
I woke up and realized I was in the hospital, I look around and saw a man standing in front of me, he was smiling at me.
"Are fine now..?" He said as look at the paper, I just nodded and stood up.. I touch my head..
"Where am I? What happened to me?" I said
"The seniors saw you collapse and bring you here to my clinic.." He told I look at him and thank him.. I stood up and jump off the bed and took my things, before closing the door, I look at him and said
"Thank you for taking care of me.." I said as he close his eyes and smirked. I close the door and walk away the hospital..
For know I saw an abandoned house and look around, no ones here.. I look back at the padlock..
I crushed it.
Then I went in, I saw it was dark I saw the curtains close, I walk in there and open it to let the light come in.. I smiled as the light came in. I took some cleaning equipment and whispered:
"Time to clean!!" I said
After 1 hour and 45 seconds of cleaning, I look at the house once more. It was now clean!!
"Ahhh.. Finally." I said as I lay down in the sofa and slept..
----∞----
I woke up and saw in the clock:
7: 14 pm.
Its nighttime already.. I thought
I was about to get my cellphone when I felt a familiar presence. My eyes widened. This can't be? I look around and saw nothing. I hurried in my room filled with holy things. I quickly jump in the bed and cover myself with the blanket. 
The next day, I woke up and wondered my room. I guess I was hallucinating last night. I jump off the bed. I took a bath then stroll around the town..