Chapter 3- The Meet and Greet

Sumire
I was in the sea of thoughts, when I heard a doorbell ring. I stood up and open the door.
"Hello, are you the new neighbor?" She said happily. I was adored by her voice. She has brown hair and flower like tie in the end of her tail. I can say she's innocent.
"Hello, my name is Kaori." She said.
I just stared at her and my visions suddenly turn into galaxy-like visions. I snapped into my ordinary vision.
"Is there something wrong?" She asked. I just turn my head sideways.
"Come in.." I said then she went  in. I smell her,
Looks like she's not going to die..
Then I prepared some snacks for us. I sit on the sofa and look at her. It was an awkward silence, but suddenly she broke the silence.
"Hows living here?" She ask, I snapped into reality. I cleared my throat.
"Its fine.." I lied.
She just chuckled,
"You're spacing out again.." She said
"Yeah, I guess.." I lied again..
----∞----
It was sunset, when our awkward talk finally ended. Before she walk away, she look at me..and smiled at me.
"Thank you for letting me know you, Ms. Nagahara." She greeted,
"Don't call me that, call me Sumire." I said
"Okay,  thank you for fleeting me know you, bye Sumire." She bid then walk away. I was about to come in my house when I felt someone watching at me.. I look around and saw nothing, maybe its just my hallucinations.. I guess.
Then I went in the house when I lost my concentration.
Natsuno
I was walking in the way when I saw that girl, talking to Kaori. I just sighed then an idea came in my mind. When I reach the gate I quickly press the doorbell. I don't know why I suddenly doing this but my subconsciousness told me to know her more..
Sumire
I heard another doorbell. What the heck? Am I special here?! I ran up to that door while stomping my feet. I really hate it!! I open the door angrily when I saw it was the guy who save me from the last night.
"Oh, um.. Hi." He said
Awkward...
I let him in and offer him a seat. Then he decline.
"By the way, I'm Natsuno Koide." He introducely said. I was surprised
"Hello, Natsuno-" I was about to say my name when he cut my sentence.
"Don't call me my first name. I hate it." He said, I just chuckle. I cleared my throat.
"Hello, Koide. I'm Sumire Nagahara." I said
"Nice to meet you, Nagahara-" I cut him
"I don't like calling me by surname." I clearly said, he smirk and said
"We have similarities in a different way.." He said as I laugh then I saw him look away.
When night comes, our conversation ends. I followed him outside my house. When I was about to close the gate. I remembered something. I open the gate and shout his name. Well he wasn't that far away he was just like five steps away, he turn and I felt my heart spark when I turn his face on me.
"Thank you for making me know you.." I said, he just smile and said
"No problem, Sumi.." Then walk away. My heart suddenly hurt because what he called me..
You just reminded me of someone.. I thought as I went in.

A/N:
Hey guys how was it? I hope its great and fine. Who was that someone that Sumire was talking about. Find out by reading it. And who was that guy who was searching for Sumire? Stay tune for more chappies of my story. Have fun reading!!!! > v < Love you guyz!!!!!

~ The chocolate Princess :3