Chapter 4- The Prediction

Megumi
I was singing while walking when I saw a girl walking on the streets. She was wearing on ordinary jacket but her face was covered in her hood and skinny jeans. Bleh, so classic. She seems so pale when we cross out, she bump to me so I look at her and make an angry face on her she turn to me and said sorry then went away. I don't care I only care my Yuuki and the castle on the hilltop. Wow, I just wanna live there. Having elegant clothes and my prince charming..
Ahh.. What a dream..
Sumire
I could feel something on that pink haired girl. I can say she's self-centered. I mean to bump her then flashes came in my mind..
(Memory mode)
Guys, I found her..

I'm sleepy...

Hahahaha..
Shit, its happening again

She's dead..
My head is spinning like hell!!!

Sure you can place that in her grave..

Lalalalala...(giggles)

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I secretly hold my head and concentrate the reality. Then I tried to predict when she will die..
I was shock.. Oh no, I have to tell her before its too late.
"Ugh, I hate it!!" I heard her shout then saw her walk away. Then I stop myself.
Then walk away.
When it was nighttime, I knew that the villagers will finds her..
Megumi
I was now in the ground, lying. It was dark. I'm really scared of the dark..
I should have listen to her..
-Flashback-
The night before..
I was just daydreaming about me and my Yuuki when someone knocked my door. It was mom. She was smiling at me, I just ignore her..
"Someone was looking for you, dear.." She said to me, I look at her.
"Tell that person I'm busy.." I said then focus on texting someone.
Come on now.. my subconscious said
I just grown and walk away from my room, when I saw a girl with a black hair a long hair one.. I sat on the other side of the chair,
"I'm going to get some coffee, okay?" Then she go out.
I was just quiet when she talk
"You will die the other day.." She said , my eyes widened.
"Are you crazy?! No, you are crazy!!! What are you a predictor!! A psycho?!  Stop saying nonsence, you can't predict the future!!!! Get it!! One thing, you're a weirdo!!!" Then I realize that I wasn't blinking when I blink, my eyes widened.
She was gone.. I search everywhere, but she was really gone. Mom arrived she was worried.
"Is something wrong?" She ask I look at me and ask why am I screaming.
"Its just nothing.." Then storm out the sala and went in my room. I lay down and went sleep. I'm still upset and confused about what she said
I'm going to die the other day? Make me!! Cause I'm going to spent my life in a big city,drinking beer at the bars and marrying Yuuki. Ahh, its so perfect.. I thought to myself..
Then I guess that girl was right..

A/N:
Hey guyz!! *waves at you* How's reading my story? I think I should go for this story right? Anyways, remember to vote,comment (if you want to add something), and spread it to your friends!! Dream big, Write as wide as your imaginations go!!! Sumire sees things in her head. Bye! Stay tune for more chappies!! :)
~The Chocolate Princess ^ v ^