Chapter 5- The Stroll

Sumire
I was lying down in my bed. Today is the funeral of that pink girl. I'm sorry for her. That's how she ends.. I think. I was about to end a book called:
The Fault in our Stars by John Green
When I heard the doorbell rang I got up and wondered who is that. When I open the door and suddenly my heart race. It was Natsuno. I don't have a crush on him. Its just that.. I don't know!!
I snapped in reality when he snap his finger. When I wiggled he giggled a bit. Then I look at him. He was serious then smile at me
"Do you want to stroll with m-me?" He offered, I was surprise then didn't think twice. I smiled
"Sure.." I answered
Then he lend his hand for me then I took it then walk with him. It was morning. I feel bummere when I heard whispers at the side of our way..
Is she the new girl in this town?
Yeah she is and she's dating with Mr. Koide's Son.
Wow,they're cute
What!!!
I can't help it but ignore it. He suddenly hold my hand tightly. I look at him but he was not looking at me.
"Just ignore them.." He said
I just ignore it then it work no worries. Sigh, an hour passed when I realize that my feet hurts, my eyes spotted a wooden chair. I quickly sat in there and take a deep sigh, he followed me and sat beside me.
The cherry blossoms reminded me of something..
"Koide.." I called, he look at me then look away, I just chuckle
"I'm going to tell you something.. Don't ever tell it to anybody okay?" I said
I'm going to tell this..
"O-okay.." He said
"I.." Suddenly the rain poured out damn it!! I was going to say but then I realize that there was a reason why this rain poured.
Guess this isn't the right time.. I thought
Then he lend me his yellow jacket and ran like hell. When we reach my house, I was effing freezing. I prepared some hot cocoa for the two of us. When I gave it to him, he said he doesn't like some. I just ignore then sip my cocoa. After finishing it, I took his and place it to the sink. I just sighed because he didn't drink his. When I look at him again.. He was looking at my picture..
Oh no not the other one.. I thought, I quickly ran to him to keep that picture frame. I hid it under the couch and just ignore his reaction.
I'm sorry I don't want to him to know about my past..
"Why did you his a picture frame?" He ask
"Its nothing.." I said then I didn't knew tears are starting to fall and my heart hurts.
He hugged me and paying my head as he was saying calm down to me..
"Everything is going to be all right.." Then I close my eyes.
Natsuno
I didn't knew that she can easily sleep in my arms, I carry her like a new wedded bride and carry her across her room.
When I open her room, I saw an origami bird hanging around the air. The walls color is blue with violet highlights and stars, I carry her in her bed and when she lay down, I remove her shoes and remove the hairs that cover her face, when I felt a spark in my heart, I search for what does my heart search for then I realize that..
I look at her and..
Lubdub
Lubdub
Lubdub
Lubdub
Lubdub
Stop..
I turn around and realize the truth..
I can't..
Ugh!!!!
She's human..I'm jinrou..
I can't l-lo...
What do you call that thing..
Ummm.. I can remember..
Lo..?
It was in the tip of my tongue when I my phone vibrated. I check it out, it was Tatsumi,
What a dumbass.. I thought
Then walk away from her house..
----∞----
When I got to my house I saw Tatsumi sitting on the coach, I saw dad just staring in the window, smiling while crying..
I just ignore him and focused on Tatsumi. I gave him my serious and cold face.
"What are you doing here?" I ask
"Hey, don't be rude with your visitor.." He said while smirking. I just close my eyes and sighed.
"I heard that you are hanging out with a new person in the town. Why don't bite that person?" He said as he form an evil grin in his face.
"I don't want to.." I answeredHe stood up and wear his stupid sun glassses.
"I'm going now, next time I'll pay you a visit..soon enough" then he close the door. I went straight to my bed and lay down..
I can't erase that girl face in my head..
Why?..

A/N:
Yo guyz!!!! How was it? Anyways, I watched Episode 9!! Gosh, I feel sorry for Setsuno (the old lady). Does Natsuno has feelings for Sumire?
Stay tune for more chappies!!
Bye!! *waves at you*
~The Chocolate Princess