Chapter 2- The Rescue

Sumire
Hours passed by as I was strolling the town. I realize that my feet hurts a lot.
Looks like I need to go back home.. I thought then walk home, it was already sunset.
When I was on the road, I saw two men looking at something, then I realize..
Wait?! I step forward and stepped on a stick. It broke the silence suddenly heard my presence they look at me with their scary red eyes..
I ran as fast as I can I didn't look back..
I realize that my feet was leading in the woods. This is bad. I have to find a spot where I can find. When I saw a bush I quickly hide and look at the guys who are chasing after me..
"Where is she?"
"I don't know.."
"I go to the right, you go to the left!"
"Got it!!"
Then they ran as they are searching for me. I sighed in relief.
Goodness..
I was about to stand up when someone suddenly spoke behind me
"Hello, young lady.." It was one of the guts, they took my leg, I struggle and scream for help but no one sure came to rescue me.
Is this going to be my end of mortality? Why?
He was about to bite me when something hit that guy.
A shovel? He collapse then I look up on that person.
I saw two cold violet eyes looking at me.
He look serious. I suddenly hug him because I almost lost my humanity. He ask me.
"Are you okay?" He asked as he patting my head.
"How would I be okay if I almost lost my humanity?" I said teats striking at my face, he just smirk, he held my hand as I look at my hand with a blush. He suddenly let go, he suddenly look away.
"In case you might get caught again.." He said as he was still looking away. I just smile.
When I was in front of my house and before I go inside I look at him he suddenly look away.
"Thanks for guiding me home.." I said
"Yeah, night" he said then waved at me
I went inside and lock every open doors and windows in my house. Then went in bed and slept.
???
I was strolling in the woods when I saw one of our members was massaging his head
"Hey what's with the head?" I ask as I went close to him, he look up
"Oh its you. Yeah my head was hitted by a guy who rescued that girl I was about to kill. My eyes twitched when I heard the word girl. I look away then started walking away.
"Just take it some time to heal itself.." I said as I walk away
I just remembered that girl I used to love. I was about to land my right foot on the ground when I smelled that scent. This can't be?! Is she here? Impossible!! I look around and focus on the scent.
Is she somewhere here? I thought
I close my eyes and focus again, I realize that I was leading myself on a bush and I smelled it clearly. I saw a handkerchief. My eyes widened. She's here!! Yes!! I need to find her as fast as I can..before its too late..
I keep the hankie and walk away.
Where ever you now, I'll find you..