Christmas couple

-----Yuu----

I woke up with the sun ray slapping my face, I sat down and and rubbed my eyes "Y/n?" i looked at my side and saw no one. i clearly remember that me and y/n slept last night but where is she? "Yuu?" I gasped and fell off the bed with a thud "o-ow" I saw Y/n rush to me ...... with a towel on only?!?!?! JESUS CHRIST ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A NOSEBLEED?! "are you alright Yuu?" she went closer "u-um..?!" I felt my cheeks heat up like it was gonna explode "y-yes!!" I quickly stood up and left the room. 

"Y/n? please tell me if you're done changing."

"yeah i'm already done!"

I entered the room and saw her wearing a red santa dress with black boots god... she's so beautiful "wow... you look amazing" i smirked at her "t-thanks" she stuttered and blushed 'cute' 

"y-you should go change too Yuu, N-nao and the others might be waiting for us" oh yeah I forgot... 
"yeah" Y/n went out and I put on my jeans and gray hoodie, I also grabbed my headphones and phone Shunsuke gave to me after the mission, I stepped out of my room and saw her drinking a cup of hot chocolate "ready to go?" she finished her drink and replied "yeah" I smiled and grabbed her hand.

----------outside Yuu's apartment--------

"wow you guys look great together with that outfit!" Jojiro commented and looked at Y/n with a wink i swear to god pluck that eye off 

Jojiro must've sensed that I was mentally giving him a death threat and backed away with his hands up as a surrender "yeah you guys look like a couple" Nao smiled and took a picture of us "well..you see.... we are already a thing" Y/n said and held my hand "good to see my little brother asked the girl he like out" my eyes widen and looked behind me "nice to see you again..Yuu" I smiled and felt tears fill my eyes "b-brother?" Shunsuke nodded and hugged me "wait..you can see?" "yeah.. I was quite shocked too" he pulled back and adjusted his glasses "you must be Y/n L/n am i right?" Y/n nodded and went infront of him "so you're Shunsuke Otosaka,Yuu's big brother." Ani-ki nodded and went to me "I hope you take care of her Yuu, she's been my faithful and loyal friend" wait...WHAT?! "y-you guys know each other?" 

"well..I guess I have a long story to tell you Yuu" she smiled at me "wait..since when are you guys a couple?" 

"weeelll... after when we were released in the hospital ,a few days after Christmas" Nao Oh'ed and went to Ani-ki "where's Yusarin?"  oh yeah... I haven't seen her after I got released in the hospital "must be busy...hey Jojiro! when are we leaving?!" Nao yelled "right..now?" we nodded and went in Mr.Furuki's car "thanks for the ride Mr.Furuki" "no problem shunsuke and good to see you could see again" ani-ki smiled and we headed off to (its up to you guys where you'll go and what will happen next... LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD!!!...not wild enough)