Yandere

----Yuu's Pov---

I sighed happily cause I successfully made Yusarin leave me but I know she'll come back.. Dammit!

I walked down to the hallway and thought of what happened today... now I remembered... wat happened to Y/n.... I put my hand on my chest and and clenched my teeth, I should make up for her... but its too late.... I lost her to my brother... MY DAMN BROTHER!

"Ne Shunsuke-kun... do you think Yuu will even care if I make him jealous?" What? "Hmm...I don't know.. no one knows what happens in that head of his"
"Well... Let's just keep this thing going!" "You're really enjoying this Nao..."

Wait... so they are trying to make me jealous?! Well atleast she is not dating my brother!

I passed by the group and saw Y/n glance at me and quickly went into Shunsuke's arms "hey guys" i approach them and avoided eye contact with Y/n "have you seen Ayumi...can't find her" i glanced at Y/n. "She went home early" Nao replied and I nodded "hey...um...can I talk to Y/n...privately?" Everyone looked at Y/n and nodded "sure" i smiled mentally and lead her to the rooftop..

----------at the rooftop------

"What do you want?" She glared at me and crossed her arms "you aren't good with lying you know that?" I smirked and she growled "hmph! At least Shunsuke is a better boyfriend than you!" Well... that stings me but I don't care at the moment "oh? You really are a bad liar!" I couldn't control myself anymore... i lost consciousness and let my body do all the work....

"Yuu?"

------your pov----

"Yuu?" I got worried about Yuu.... i felt this aura around him.... and its not good...

I went closer "don't come any closer!" He yelled which broke me "what are you talking about?" I took another step "I SAID DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!" And by that time the door (of the rooftop) suddenly closed and locked for good, now this scared me "Y-Yuu?" He turned around with his eyes turned red and smiling insanely "Yuu?" I stepped back from fear and my knees are shaking like crazy "Y/n?....." he followed me, I keep on stepping backwards until my back hit the wall.. "caught you..." he smiled even more and his eyes glowed then suddenly a knife appeared in his left hand "Yuu...HELP!!" I shouted but quick as the lighting he covered my mouth and pressed the blade against my throat "one more move like that I'll kill you" tears started to fall from my eyes.... this is not him....this can't be him...

Somebody...please...help..

-----Shunsuke's pov----

"Huh?" Drat....that feeling again... "Shunsuke? You okay?" I looked at Jojiro and he felt something bothered him too "You thinking?" He nodded and we ran to the rooftop "YUU!!" I yelled but the door was locked for good. I took a peep and saw Y/n cornered and Yuu with a knife in his hand "Crap!" I hit the door and went down to get some axe...

I hope y/n wrrill be okay....

-------------------------

Hi!! I'm sorry for not updating for days so...In this chapter.... Yuu will be a yandere...YOU DIE!! Joke... haha.... don't kill me

-luka