CHAPTER 15

Your Pov

after a week or so, I could finally walk around but sometimes my thighs would hurt like hell....

What's worst is....

How should and how could I tell Yuu-

"Y/n sweetie, are you ok? You suddenly dozed off" I almost jumped and faced Yuu
"Yeah I'm alright, were you saying anything?"

Yuu shook his head no and looked out the window

"Uhh...Yuu? Are you alright?"

Yuu didn't faced me and said in a low voice "if you ever got into an accident...and had an actual amnesia..."

I looked at him worried and confused why he said that
"Yu don't say stuff like that...you're scaring me and I don't want to lose you.."

Yuu smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead  "I won't let that happen to you" 
I couldn't help but smile.

Shunsuke walked in...

"Yuu can I talk to Y/n privately?"
Yuu nodded and gave me a quick peck on the lips before leaving me with Shunsuke...

"Judging by your expression Shunsuke.... I think you already know...."

"Yeah... I saw it on your pregnancy test"

"......A-"

"I'm not mad.... its just... I'm worried for you"

"Worried?"

"Yes.... do you think Yuu would accept the fact you're pregnant?"

That simple question made me worried,scared and sad...
As if my world stopped and those question kept repeating like a broken record on my head....  Would he really accept it?

".....I don't really..know...."

Shunsuke sighed and looked at me one last time

"...It's up to you on how to bring that topic up and tell Yuu"

Then he left....

How? I mean I can't just go to Yuu and say 'hey I'm pregnant with your child, take responsibility' wow... just thinking about that made me laugh at how embarrassing that would be.

"Y/n..... I heard"

============================================================

short i know.... It's been a long time huh? I really missed my readers....

~'LUKA