chapter 12

Yuu's Pov

"How many times do I have to tell you y/n.... YOU NEED TO SLEEP!!!!!!" Dammit n/n ... you only sleep if you pass out, well... its Saturday anyway but SERIOUSLY SHE NEEDS TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW!!!!! (Forgot to tell you, you guys are having a sleep over :) ) 
"NEVER!!!!" She's been on her laptop watching Netflix for hours, its like 11 pm already "fine.... One more episode and lights out okay?" I plopped down beside her and pulled my phone out just to text and annoy someone for the time being, just out of curiosity... what is she watchijg anyway? O.O 

After one more hour, I closed the laptop and put away "HEY!!! I was watching that..~" she pouted and tried to get the laptop again but I restrained her "nuh uh, you needed to sleep missy" she pouted again "fiiiiinnnneeeeeee" she went under the covers and I did too
"Why you so mean, Yuu-kun?!"
"*chuckles* you needed to sleep"
"Why?!"  I just shrugged and tried to sleep
"Last Christmas when I slept in your apartment, you let me stay up until I pass out...."

Wait..... WHAT?!

Your PoV

I have decided...Ill tell him but Ill just give hik a hint...all his efforts and all the pain he endured... I cant stand it anymore... I just cant keep on lying everytime....
But. .what should I tell him? Oh wait... I GOT SOMETHING!!!!

"Last Christmas when I slept in your apartment, you let me stay up until I pass out" I noticed turned around in surprise "h-how did you...."
"Im so sorry Yuu.... I didnt tell you" I looked away feeling guilty after all the times Ive lied to him...
"Y/n.... you remembered everything? Why didnt you tell me sooner or later?"
"Im really sorry Yuu.. I lied...I didnt mean to make you wait so long... its just that....I dont know how to say it and I wouldnt know what happened if I DID tell you...im just scared"

3rd person Pov

after listenig to what she said... Yuu hugged her while tearing up "im glad you remembered..I missed you so much Y/n, you have no idea how long Ive waited for this moment" Y/n smiled and hugged back "I know Ive made a big mistake lying to you...im really sorry..." she started crying uncontrollably while Yuu wiped the tears away. Their eyes locked into each other as they slowly got closer until their lips met...

--------------------------------------------------

Lemon anyone?

~LUKA'