/Authors Note/

A/N

So this is part of my 50,000 word challenge but does go over 50,000 words! I am quite proud of this book and have spent a lot of my time editing and tweaking it! This is an original idea of mine I came up with whilst I was at a football match with my parents and if this is similar to another story I did not know this!

Sorry if the spelling/grammar or something isn't perfect, it has been edited but there still may be mistakes and it may not be perfect, but this is my first proper book. So if you don't like my mistakes sorry guys but it is my first proper work and I am ever so proud of it. Please leave supportive comments as they mean so much to me and I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing and editing this book with the help of perksofbeingblue !

It may not be the best and may be kind of cliché but this is one of my first proper books I have actually put effort in to and I am so pleased to have over 750 reads as that might not sound like a lot but to me you have no idea how much it means! I started writing for myself as I had these new story ideas but as I started enjoy writing this I noticed other people actually had the time to vote, give me nice feedback and comments and read my book!

So thank you anyone about to read this and I hope you enjoy it, and if you like cliche this is the book for you! It also has some plot twists and a kind of sad, romantic, sporty and humorous plot and it mainly 'Teen Fiction' .

Enjoy! :)

[Status :  Ongoing and editing]

[Started: 1st November 2015]

[Finished:                                     ]

Playlist:

* Dirty Dancer - Kingsland Road

* For him. - Troye Sivan

* Afraid - The Neighbourhood

* Island In The Sun - Weezer

* Oh My Love - The Score

* The Sound - The 1975

* Toxic - Britney Spears

* Wait - M83

* Cooler than me - Mike Posner

* Everybody - Backstreet Boys

                                                                               Synopsis

This one sentence started it all:

"I dare you Skye Chance to join the boys Soccer team in disguise as a boy for a whole season. This plan and dare will succeed if you accept as Caleb and Toby are on the team and can teach you to play beforehand and Zoe and Jade are pretty good when it comes to wigs, costume makeup and dressing up in general. Do you accept?"

****

Skye and her friends were your average eighteen year olds, sneaking into the popular peoples parties, surviving school, studying and partying. But one time when Skye decides to play dares with her closest friends she comes across a dare that she might just do if it means that she will be the school daredevil and fulfill what her sister never did. This dare is the start of a whole new friendship and a whole new hobby.

But what happens if someone discovers her secret? And what will happen if one little thing in the plan goes wrong? Well it does, but it doesn't mean anyone has to find out.

When the lead footballer and captain discovers Skye's little secret it doesn't mean he has to tell and even if Skye doesn't trust Hunter at first maybe a little coaching time and time away at camp with Hunter and his best friend Ollie she will gain his trust and feelings will change.