No one to Trust(AdreaderxKyle)

Next book, I will find a way to incorporate P.C Principal, Towellie, Chef, and Leslie in more scenarios. Oh and Mimbsy and Nathan. Why? Because they are beloved South Park characters... Anyway I wrote this for fun. Requests closed till I get my  next book out. Thanks! Sorry it's short T.T. Anyway... Song is Thanks for the memories by Fall out boy(one of the only songs I know and like-don't hate me -x-)

After Leslie failed the whole morale went down for _____. If anyone knew who, no what she was she was dead. Now ___ walked around the halls of South Park high and tried to avoid PC principal's  ridicule. She tried even harder to avoid the boys at school who had figured out Leslie's true motives. Their names were Stan, Cartman, Kenny, and Kyle. She hated Kyle the most. He watched as Leslie got murdered in front of him and did nothing, even claimed to have loved her. Humans were such bad liars, it was no wonder the world was so cruel.

_____ was dozing during the assembly, Wendy Testaburger was doing some presentation about Yuri. Who cared? Apparently P.C Principal. "Hey _____! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Her head snapped up. Wendy rolled her eyes and continued her stupid presentation. How the hell did P.C Principal know how to point out the exact people, the exact ads out. ____ bit her lip, she couldn't think of that. She couldn't just assume she was caught.

The students filed out of the gym and ____ did her best not to talk to anyone. She didn't want anyone mentioning how embarrassing it was that P.C principal had pointed her out. Sadly Kyle Broflavski came up to her.

"Hey, are you okay?" She froze as Kyle smiled at him. No one had told her how fascinating he looked. Not necessarily appealing, but fascinating. 

"I'm fine." She tried to walk away but Kyle kept her from leaving.

"Uh, I was thinking maybe you and I could do something after school. You remind me of someone that I used to know..." _____ swallowed hard, she didn't want to do anything with Kyle. Still this could be a great opportunity to kill him. Then she'd have revenge. She smiled and Kyle took that as a yes. "Cool, we can have a picnic at Stark's Pond. 4:30 okay with you?" ____ nodded her (e/c) eyes showing nothing but glee. Still inside she was seething, today she got her vengeance.

Stark's Pond was really pretty if you didn't think about how pathetic it was compared to what your own mind could muster up. AI's could do that, you know. _____ took a seat on the blanket Kyle had spread out on the grass. "I made some tuna sandwiches and salad, I hope you like it..." She forced a smile trying not to gag. Food, right she had to eat at picnics. She forced some sandwiched down her throat as Kyle talked. He talked about school mostly but mentioned his family. _____ kind of had a family. She certainly lived with people.

"And Kenny's the pervert in our group. I think that's it when it comes to my close friends, what about you?" ____ swallowed her sandwich.

"I have two close friends. Sydney and Courtney. They're so boring I kind of fall asleep during assemblies." That made Kyle smile.

"That's great, so how stupid do you think I am?" That caught _____ off guard. 

"Wh-what?" Kyle smiled bigger his eyes closed.

"You're an ad." The way he said it so plainly so nonchalantly really surprised ____ and pissed her off. He took a bite out of his tuna sandwich and smiled.

"It's okay, I don't judge people. You're cute." It was embarrassing enough that ____ was caught now she was blushing, she didn't understand it. Was it because she was embarrassed that she blushed or was it because of his stupid words. 

Before she could say more Kyle leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips. "Don't worry, I won't tell. You're not like her. I can see it." With that he got up with a sandwich in his mouth and left. _____ sat there in awe. She didn't know if what was in the pit of her stomach was real. Was it because of his warm lips did she turn red, or was it her fear. _____ would never know.